Standout Books Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Standout Books

About Standout Books: Standout Books is an author services company serving independent authors and publishers across the world. All of our editorial, publishing and marketing services are designed to embrace and make the most of the tidal wave of technology currently sweeping over the publishing industry.

(855) 642-1063

hello@standoutbooks.com

Tell us how Standout Books made you happy

"It was an extremely good service I received from Standout Books. I was really impressed by the quick turnaround times regarding the work I was getting from these guys. And they had been very helpful throughout the process and also gave me guidance as and when needed which was a plus. Overall, the publishing package was a perfect thing I was looking for and I liked working with them from the start till the end. Thank you very much Bronwyn for the great support."
"My experience with Standout Books was superb. My editor, Paige, was tremendously helpful in making my manuscript much better. I'll certainly return to this service for my next editing work."
"Rebecca Langley's feedback and direction was exactly what I needed to get me not only on track with my manuscript but motivated to get working on her recommendations. A great investment."
"Standout Books really helped me in polishing my story. I'm happy and satisfied with their service. Erin Servais was the editor assigned to me for the comprehensive edit and she was great. She really helped me fix the plot holes and other issues in my story such as grammar, boring scenes, long dialogues, etc. I found all her comments and suggestions to be useful. I'm on my way to finishing my book and I couldn't have done this without the help of Standout Books. I highly recommend them!"
"From my initial reach out to Standout Books to receiving my final edited draft, the process could not have been easier! Karin Rathert painstakingly went through every word Ñ making format and grammar changes. In some cases, she suggested alternative word choices that fit perfectly with the tone of my business book. In short, she saved me a ton of time as I was able to work through her suggestions in very little time. I will be using Standout Books again for my next book project!"
"I chose this company based upon their website. I definitely made the right decision. Writer, Frederick Johnson at Standout Books changed my existing (not so good) blurb into an outstanding description of our book! First class work, and I will be back with more jobs. Money well spent. Thank you!"
"I am delighted with the update of my website. Rita was so helpful and easy to work with. Standout Books worked in a timely way with production and payment. Co-creating this website has given me increasing confidence in myself as an author."
"This was my first time writing a book, and I had a very good experience with Standout Books. Euan did a great job of exceeding my expectations. I will definitely be using them again in the future, and if you are debating using them for your book formatting, I'm sure you will not be disappointed. My book is now on Amazon in print and Ebook versions, and I feel great about the final product. It looks very professional!"
"Fred came up with a blurb for my romance novel within one day. The result was a crisp, alluring blurb that whetted the appetite."
"Standout Books took the dream of publishing my first middle-grade reader and made it a reality. The service provided by Alex Hemus has been outstanding. The business knowledge, technical support, and advice provided by Standout has made the process exciting and fulfilling. "Maddie Makes a Movie" looks fantastic. Thank you Standout Books. Your service has been invaluable."
"The blurb writing service that I received from Standout Books was simply great though a little costly. I had checked out several websites that provide the blurb writing service but could not find anything like this as they provide several rounds of blurb revisions which was extremely helpful. Also very few sites are there that provide a special blurb writing service and from these Standout Books really stands out. Another thing that I liked about them was a quick and timely response. I hate when I dont receive email responses within 1 day. But with Standout Books that was never an issue. I strongly recommend this blurb writing service if you want to have a sharpened professional blurb that's extremely important in book marketing."
"It was an amazing experience working with Standout Books. Fred Johnson was my editor and he was brilliant. He answered all my questions with clear explanations. I found all his suggestions and comments very helpful. At some point, I felt like I was with a writing coach. I highly recommend Standout Books!"
"I put off redoing my website for months because it seemed like such a mammoth task. After shopping around, I contacted Standout Books, and within days they'd assessed my site, and set up a time for a phone consultation. Alex made the process of constructing my new website SO easy, and I am thrilled to bits with the result. After an in-depth call to listen to what I wanted, he put together a site that showcases my books in a visual, uncluttered way, and encourages subscription to my newsletter. Once the draft website was complete, we went through page by page to get everything just so. After publishing the new site, Alex called again to take me through how to update and care for my website. Learning how to operate WordPress really wasn't that difficult (yay!), and I like that I'll be able to maintain my website independently. Overall, my experience with Standout Books website design was outstanding. I highly recommend!"
"I have hired more than one person/group to do websites for me. This is a great price for the product. And the product is absolutely as professional as it gets. You might be able to get it cheaper, you can definitely pay more, but they stay with you through limitless changes until they get it just the way you want. I strongly recommend you get your website here. Alex was great!"
"For the first time in my life I have deeply enjoyed my editing experience. Bronwyn loves what she is doing and she edits with love. From the very first moment I felt that she cared about me and about my book. Her comments are precious, and she has a way of explaining my mistakes and her suggestions that is very clear and respectful. She will never make you feel stupid and ashamed of your mistakes. Instead, she will inspire you to write and to get creative. Thank you so much, dear Bronwyn! You are awesome and you did an excellent job!"
"She's a boost. A muse. In short, her work on my own writing is everything from educational to inspirational. My wife jokes that it takes one to two years to get to know me, so when I click with an individual from an initial consultation, I want to shout from the rooftop. From her first E-mail to the returned edited manuscript, I've felt nothing but comfort that my work is in the right hands. Rebecca is professional, thorough, friendly, and by all the stars Ñ she **knows** her editing. I would have paid double."
"I appreciated the attention to detail, and the ability to communicate and manage my expectations. The result exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Standout Books editing services."
"My self-confidence had sunk pretty low, and I was close to giving up, by the time I reached out to Standout for help. Alex listened to (and took seriously) my every word. He assessed my editorial needs and found me the perfect new editor/consultant. Ms. Duke has been fabulous. She really pays attention, and I feel she understands my underlying concerns. She's experienced, smart, articulate - and amazingly easy to deal with. A supportive and comfortable fit, in other words. A partnership of equals. I'm so glad I sent that first Email."
"It was by sheer luck that I found Standout Books and Alex Hemus to format my book that contained six different fonts and design my author website. I'd become discouraged when I spoke to someone who'd told me there was no way to format my book that would allow readers to see the different fonts. Alex, on the other hand, took my panicked email in stride and formatted my novel, not just once but two times, so both printed and eBook fonts worked well. When it was time to work on my website, Alex listened to all my ideas and offered many suggestions to make my website outstanding. It was exciting to check my website each morning and find the changes that Alex and I had corresponded about the day prior. Being in the USA, I was concerned about working around our time zones, but it was never an issue, and I always felt well informed through email. When I looked at my completed website, it was so beautiful I honestly had tears in my eyes. It's the site I've always dreamed of having. Alex had even taken it upon himself to add music to the book playlist so my readers could hear the songs that brought my story to life. Thank you, Alex and Standout Books for the wonderful job you did with my book and website. It was a pleasure to work with such a professional, caring person and company. I'd highly recommend Standout Books to all my fellow authors. Sincerely, Suzanne Nemec Crossing All Boundaries"
"Paige was a truly professional editor with microscopic eyes. She finished within the time projected and maintained effective communication throughout the process. I feel 100% more confident in the quality of my manuscript after her review. Also, the staff at Standout Books have been most helpful. They answered my numerous questions completely and honestly. I highly recommend Standout Books and Paige to any indie writers seeking help with their manuscript."
Standout Books is rated 5.00 based on 79 reviews