Standout Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Standout Books
Read Standout Books Reviews

About Standout Books:

Standout Books is an author services company serving independent authors and publishers across the world. All of our editorial, publishing and marketing services are designed to embrace and make the most of the tidal wave of technology currently sweeping over the publishing industry.

(855) 642-1063

hello@standoutbooks.com

Tell us how Standout Books made you happy
My editor with Standout Books, Paige, was extraordinarily helpful, supportive, and did a fantastic job. My book came back highly polished, with comments about the content that helped me fill plot holes and suggestions to make it an overall stronger book. Worth every penny and every second I waited to get it back!
Thank you for the most amazing Manuscript Critique ever! Bronwyn is quite amazing! I'm actually excited for edits!
Like many new writers, I needed someone other than family or friends who would give me real critique. So I sent my manuscript to Standout Books for their manuscript critique. I can tell you I was quite nervous, having never done this before. Bronwyn delivered within a few days as promised and the result was more than I could have hoped for. Her remarks were clear and concise. I worked through her recommended edits, changing and re-writing where needed. The result was a huge improvement. It didn't stop there, I had a couple of questions, Bronwyn replied quickly and happily answered my queries. I can use this valuable assessment on my manuscript and then I will most certainly use Standout Books for a deeper edit. My dream of becoming a published author is getting nearer. Look out next year for my new YA fantasy Opening.
When choosing someone to work with I expect professionalism. Sadly it is rare that I find it, especially with someone I have interacted with through email only. Bronwyn is professional in a way I have not seen in many years and I am grateful for it. Many people seek to change things for change sake and not because the change improves anything. I handed her a unique book, and writing style, and she worked hard to make sure not to alter the formula Ñ professionalism. She completed the work on time exactly as she promised Ñ professionalism. There is no real reason to use anyone else, unless she becomes too booked.
Standout Books made all the difference. They took on my challenging project, full of technical problems, and turned it into a masterpiece. They truly improved the quality of the book and I am incredibly grateful for their expertise. Worth every penny.
As an author, I have a passion to weave a magical tale that entertains and informs. But getting a reader's attention to spend their hard earned money to buy your novel, well that is another issue. That's why I am happy to recommend the hard working folks at Standout Books. Their Book Blurb service distilled Fishing for Light into an amazing marketing pitch. If you are an author seeking help with the business side to writing, make an investment in yourself and contact Standout Books.
I really enjoyed working with Alex who improved my website. He answered all of my questions and his prices were reasonable. I also liked the fact that Alex was able to make my website more user friendly. I recommend Alex for any type of website design.
Bronwyn provided an excellent copyediting service for my debut novel, Eternal. She has a meticulous eye for detail and is extremely thorough in her work. Her commitment, dedication and care are exemplary and I was very impressed with her treatment of my manuscript. You could not hope for better editorial assistance than that which she provides. She is also a lovely person to work with and has kept my confidence and spirits up throughout my publishing journey.
One with the Wind is my second book edited by Standout Books and I couldn't be happier with their service. Unlike many other editors, Bronwyn took care not to just proof and edit my work, but to do so with my own voice and writing style, which is very important for every writer. I was very pleased with the enhancements and suggestions she made. She also showed great prowess at working with several different genres. Bronwyn provides more than just a line editing service, she helps writers improve their craft. I highly recommend her services to all writers.
I studied and read many articles on writing. How to write a story for success was my goal, but it wasn't until I received my Manuscript Critique from that I realized what a difference a good critique makes. I made the recommended changes and read the results and was ecstatic! Bronwyn's detailed report of my first ten pages was the perfect guide, on point, and personalized. Contacting her to review my work was the best overall decision I've made in preparing my book for publication.
Standout Books were terrific to work with. As a new author who had no understanding of the publishing business I reached out to them for guidance and direction. Standout Books developed an outstanding interactive website that is exceptional. To say they understood my requirements is an understatement. I was impressed from the very start. So whether you're new or a seasoned author seeking an advantage to jump start or rekindle your professional writing, craving a new and attractive website, or writing a blog, I would highly recommend Standout Books.
Standout Books is rated 5.00 based on 91 reviews