Stationery Island Reviews

Read Stationery Island Reviews

+44115 986 2315

shop@stationeryisland.com

Tell us how Stationery Island made you happy
Absolutely love these brush pens! I was particularly pleased when I found out that an aqua brush comes with the set and that delivery was completely free! Received it much earlier than expected and they are so easy to use. Highly pigmented colours and they blend wonderfully! I was just bummed there wasn't a white brush pen in the set but all in all, best purchase I have made in a very long time!

Many thanks,
A very happy customer
Saw these brush pens on Instagram and loved the ease of use and real watercolour effect. Very convenient for outdoor sketching and crafting. Not sure yet how long they will last but I really love them. Brilliant service too, very prompt delivery. Will buy again.
Fantastic products and service. Would definitely recommend!
Quick delivery. Lovely pens and notebook. I will use them again.
fast delivery ; great stuff, everything fine
I was very pleased with this purchase.
As described, looks great and works well
Would recommend
Die Minen schreiben ganz wunderbar und haben einen schönen Farbton. Die Lieferung nach Deutschland erfolgte sehr schnell inerhalb von 2 Tagen. Ich bin sehr zufrieden und werde wieder kaufen.
Fast delivery
Exactly what I needed, easy flow pens perfect for my chalkboard wall in my kitchen. Good strong colours too!

Best of all they wipe off easily with water.
I love the markers I received! They work really well and I am super happy with them. The colours are bright and vibrant and they are super blendable. Thank you so much!
Speedy delivery, but product was smaller than expected
Hi Claire,

We're sorry that our product didn't fully live up to your expectations. Regardless of size, the pens are nevertheless long-lasting.

If there is anything we can do for you, please get in touch at cs@stationeryisland.com

Many thanks.
I absolutely love the brush pens set I ordered. The experience of shopping with Stationery Island was extremely easy and fuss free with quick delivery. Will definitely recommend and use again.
Good quality chalk pens, great service and quick delivery. Will use again
Delivery was quick, website easy to find stationary on website. Good.
Prompt service and delivery. Items well packed and I am very pleased with them.
I'm so glad I found Stationery Island! The chalkboard pens are brilliant! Great colours and ink flow especially love the 'secondary' colour set- will really elevate my chalkboard art. Postage was super quick which was a pleasant surprise too!
really good quality chalk pens.
Excellent service, ordered one day item arrived the following day.
Evrerything perfect. Thanks so much!!
Stationery Island is rated 4.85 based on 149 reviews