StockX Reviews

of reviewers recommend StockX
Over A Month
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how StockX made you happy
There's been a problem with my shipment. Customer service didn't bother to offer any resolution. Their carrier had delayed shipments. My shipments weren't delivered as scheduled on multiple occasions. Customer service would not accommodate me for the inconvenience and refused to accept returns. When I received the box it looks like it's been opened and I am afraid for my item to be replaced with a replica. I am currently looking for a place to get the item authenticated at my own expense. I have been a loyal buyer and seller to StockX and I can't believe how horrible this situation
This company is amazing I used to have a ps5 once launch day hit. But I ended up selling it for reasons I will not get into. Any how I tried out stockx for a ps5 just to see. They authenticated the ps5 and gave me a tracking number and then immediately shipped it out to my house in literally only a week. The Ps5 came in brand new everything in the box spotless. Even the new buy smell. Everything is perfect. Great price great place I definitely recommend it to anyone.
This company is an outright JOKE and run by thieves. They sell and resell fake/counterfeit shoes with flaws and defects, and try to pawn them off as authentic and new. And charge double retail!! If you are sharp enough to notice they are fakes and try to reach out to their customer service- they will run you through hoops, make living hell for you and not resolve at all. I was sent a very clear knockoff and faulty pair of Yeezy 350s. I contacted StockX the same day I received the package. After 100s of back and forth emails and picture requests that very clearly showed they are faulty and fake (with glue spots all over, toe boxes point in different directions and the pair doesn’t even lay flat or in the same direction) they don’t do anything. After threatening to contact my credit card company, they finally agreed to process a full refund and sent me a return shipping label. I sent the shoes back in the mail and they sent them back to me! I sent them back a second time and they refused the return package again. Only shop here if you want to be ripped off for a fake pair of kicks with defects and a headache. Hundreds of other reviews with the exact same experience- they send fake and defective shoes and claim they are authentic!! Check out all the horrendous reviews on reviews.oi and BBB website. Stock X has a 1 star average from thousands of reviews; that alone speaks for itself. Honestly, all I can say is AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! These people are outright scammers and theives!! Shame on you StockX! Send my refund!
I sold a Jae Tips x HatClub hat for $250 on there. I sent the hat and once it got to the verification center they said my hat did not pass authentication because I sent them a supreme hat. They sent my package back (which is now the supreme hat) in a bag while I shipped my jae tips hat to them in two boxes. They had 2 shipping labels created but only sent me back one package. Which was the supreme hat in the bag. Email after email and I can’t get nothing back. Pretty sure they scammed me for my hat. They rape people with their fees and still have the audacity to scam people for their good. I loved StockX but after this, I’ll take my business elsewhere.
When i tried ordering on my laptop it said error occurred so then i tried on my phone and it worked. but now on my account in pending orders I see two pairs! how was did it go through two times when it fully said "error"!! i did not even get purchase confirmation emails! your virtual agent keeps asking me for a postal code and does not work !! please HELP! worst online shopping experience EVER
Sold my sneaker via StockX website AND NEVER RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR IT. They dont have customer service phone number and don’t answer emails! I was ROBBED $350!
NEVER GOT PAID FOR SNEAKER I SOLD ON STOCKX AND THEY DONT HAVE EVEN A CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE! ITS OUTRAGEOUS! THEY SIMPLY IGNORE YOUR EMAILS. I BASICALLY LOST $350!!!
My experience with customer service was horrible. They don't have phones and you can only email. My son tried to order some shoes but it keep sending a email that order was declined. Then about two weeks later shoes was shipped and I had no idea. They down street to a neighbors who took them. So when I tried to dispute shoes Stockx said they was dilvered. So with the paperwork they sent the credit company I had to find the shoes at the neighbor house. Dealing with stockx customer service was horrible and would not take shoes back even though said charge didn't not go through.
I accidentally ordered the Retro 4 Lightning’s in a preschooler size. I tried to stop or change the order immediately after it was submitted. I couldn’t find a phone number anywhere for customer service. All they offer is a email address to which they don’t respond to at all whatsoever. Then i received my package via FedEx and it’s delivered completely OPEN! The box had been opened and the shoe box had been opened and the shoes had dirt and debris all over them! I tried to file a claim with FedEx but they tell me that there is a shipping agreement that you don’t even know about with them and StockX that’s doesn’t make them or stockx liable for the shoes! I also tried to email stock x and send them photos of the shoes but surprise surprise, NO RESPONSE! Worst customer service on the planet! I will NEVER order from stock x again! I’ll pay the extra $ to GOAT for that great customer service!!!
Do not use this seller. StockX charged me twice for a Gucci Eden Mini Backpack for the price of $1900+. TWICE. I cannot get a hold of customer service for the past 5 days and counting. I had to dispute charges with my bank. There is no customer service phone number, I’ve attempted to submit disputes through their “customer service” chat with no response whatsoever. Beware.
Shoes don't fit but StockX don't care...If in the USA.. Oh well says StockX, basically it's your tough luck. I ordered a pair of Nike VaporMax 2020 FK for my son Size 7. Order came but the shoes are too small. NO RETURNS ALLOWED AT STOCKX. Know this in advance. So now I'm stuck with a pair of expensive shoes that do not fit the intended user. I would not recommend StockX unless your ready to be stuck with something you Can Not Use. Wow. What a business policy. Thankfully Amazon does not operate that way.
Story: UPS Lost my package in transit, I contacted Stockx to initiate claim along with physical receipt, video/pictures evidence of my packaging process. Stockx took more than 30 days to work on the case. Ultimately, they tried to deny the claim because the drop off weight "did not" match the product weight. After over 2 years of selling on this platform, I've never had any issues, I've always shipped items on time, and all of them passed verification. Now that once things go south, they are failing to provide support, and trying to deny problems which did not come from my end. Very disappointed. People, Please be aware of shipping expensive things out to Stockx, as, they would not even bother to help you out if your packages gets stolen by postal services during transit. Will not be using this platform to sell anymore! Hoan
I sold a pair of Nike SB, pretty much expensive, above 1000€ to Stockx, send them as usual with their regular UPS label and wait for my outcomes. A few days after, i received a message from them telling the box arrived empty!!! The package was opened and sealed up again with only the empty box in it. I guess UPS steal it or even worst Stockx steal it. Whatever, i thought they have a good assurance for this kind of situation and they're working for their clients. Actually NO! Stockx didn't care of their clients, they simply don't give a F***! They just closed the case without further investigation and i lost my money. I have no trust in these thiefs anymore and i recommand you NEVER sell anything throught them anymore. I know it's UPS fault but Stockx is even worst for not supporting their clients.
I have purchased several sneakers from stock x without any issues; however, I recently purchased a pair of Retro 5 Raging Bull Jordans for my son. When the shoes arrived, the box was ripped and torn. My son changed his mind so I sold them back to stock x. They refused the sale due to the damaged box that was sent to me. I will never purchase from them again and have told others not to patronize this company. Theu also charged me $15.00 to ship back to me. This is not acceptable. I am extremely upset and disappointed. I have requested to have my acct deactivated and if they refuse, I will seek legal action.
Ordered my yeezy's and they fit a little to close for comfort. They seem to run small. Read the fine print, they do not accept returns. They give you the option to resell on their site for a fee. Tip for consumers: Most companies allow returns/exchanges, I know reading the terms and conditions can be tedious, but not all companies are forgiving. I need a larger size and now I am stuck with shoes I cannot wear. Who will pay me over 400$ for my misjudgment? Reputable companies give customers an opportunity to exchange. I notified Stock X immediately and they said I have the option to resell them on their site if I want to but I need to pay a fee. How convenient for StockX.
The past 3 pairs of shoes I purchased the sellers never shipped and StockX just canceled the orders and didn’t do anything to make it right. Also it takes a long time to get your money back. Before that I purchased air Jordan 4 unc size 11. They sent me a fake shoe . I took it to a local shop and it didn’t pass authentication. Also it failed on Check check. If you need to buy a sneaker for resale go to eBay. They have better prices and they always get sent to a professional authenticator. Sneakercon. I will never do business with StockX again even though I’ve bought and sold over $100,000 dollars in shoes from/ with them. They do not care about there customers they just care about the money.
I received a defective pair of shoes. I purchased a pair of Nike air vapormax flyknit from StockX and the shoes were defective 1 shoes lock system doesn't work so you can't tighten the shoe. StockX won't let me return them. I will never buy again. They don't do returns. Horrible customer service
I left the previous review. My name is Christian Nadal. They have refunded me and given me a gift certificate for compensation. They have written to me to clarify and went above and beyond to rectify the problem. I will give them another try and update another review.
Terrible experience! Sent expensive shoes with authenticity certificate. The box had very minor dents, that is why the verification team refused the pair. The support service guaranteed me that I didn’t have to pay the penalty of 15%. I checked my credit card history and they charged the penalty! StockX is a joke! Never again!
We really need to get a lawyers stand point on StockX. They are sending fake shoes saying they are real. SCAM
StockX is rated 1.24 based on 95 reviews