Sun Communities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sun Communities

Tell us how Sun Communities made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Sun Communities own a manufactured park in Illinois.I have been a resident for 3 years.the rent has gone up every year.in conversing with longtime residents it has gone up every year.For what?this community has nothing to offer the 55+ residents.they snow plow the roads but that’s it.they have a security officer that works(lol)driving around.speed limit is 15, that’s a laugh.its like a race track here. I don’t understand why the rent is this high.there is nothing to offer anyone.with this amount coming from the residents let’s have something in return.tennis court,pool or something in return?
In my personal opnion. Shell Creek RV park is arbitrarily shutting down their pool for two weeks in violation of state law 723.037 . Had the government requested this it would be understandable . But pool area cleaning including bathrooms and trash removal are not a priority. If your looking for a resort I would not personally recommend Shell Creek Resort.
Walden woods Homosassa Fl. We have a serious matter which is not being properly addressed by local management We have a ongoing problem on hollington terrace.The situation includes this person seen between between homes after dark including cigarette butts near windows.The local police are onsite time after time with no satisfaction. Screaming hollering coming from residence daily.Not a peacsful place to live Resident who lives here has a dog called brutus who runs free. Dog catcher cant catch him chases peope cars golf carts people trying to walk dog or just go for a walk. In between Brutus getting loose we have to listen daily cussing swesring as he walks the road back and forth . There are a countless number of complaints both verbal and written. Local management seems to claim they are addressing situation but Brutus and this crazy person walking back and forth talking loudly with extreme inappropiate language. This situation has been ongoing for two years I know of. At this point I have no choice but to hold sun community as your local management will not address problem to account. Local manager knows who brutus is knows situation well. I am demanding situatipn be addressed immediately as we as a community will take action.Resident cadbury terrace .Welcome any feedback through email thanks for listening.
Sun Communities is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews