www.superforex.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.superforex.com

Tell us how www.superforex.com made you happy
I won 30USD In the SuperForex Gold rush competition its grate to see that SuperForex puts in the effort to help build and support their traders, I highly recommend them.
Superforex is good broker, it is not only has a lot of account types, but also has bonuses which is good for trader. Deposit is instant and withdrawal only takes 4 business hours.
Good broker , i have nice trading experience with Superforex . Superforex also have good education video course and also they have Responsive manager who can help us immediately.
Pretty good broker. Their Support was fast respons. This is a good company where you can trade without huge deposit on a cent account. Worth a try.
A good broker, the terms of trade are quite normal. I like the fact that the broker is honest, and there are guarantees that you will receive your winnings. Also like their contests.
Pretty good broker. Their Support was helpful. This is a good company where you can trade without huge deposit on a cent account. Worth a try
My advice to anyone, stay away from these online trading companies. I was scammed badly, but I’m glad today because I had all my funds returned including profits. Thanks to an expert. You can reach me to relate for help if you’ve also lost money trading; Susiebell2009 at gmail dot com
Im the winner of Gold contest, happy to get my funds! Account number 417854 and would like to get more.
These are big liars i advise you not to work with them,i had an account with them but i didn't know it was so ridiculous Because when I I made a profit and place withdrawal, they didn't pay the withdrawal telling me rubbish that their risk department decide to hold it back for some reason and I eventually would have lost my money back then but i got a recommendation from a friend who told me about timdraper@ financier,com a financial cryptographer who helped me recover my money from them .
Im demo trader and going to fund soon. Hope everything will be fine with WD
This is a normal broker. They have a good looking education course on YouTube. I ordered No Deposit Bonus to try their service. Now am trading on a real account.
Currently scamming people..
I lost $33000 to Superforex & Xm when they stopped withdrawals 1 month ago.
i was lucky to get my refund last month after i hired a recovery expert and they helped me get my refund after 3 weeks of investigations.
reach me by Clicking (Lilliebowker@hotmail,com) and i would refer you to the credible recovery firm.
act now and seek refund .
superforex is a total scam and I have proof . They scammed me $40,950. I am happy to share my experience cause I recovered all of my money from them. I found a company on truspilot , you can check them out . reach me on mail jameswilliam942020 AT outlook dot com. They helped me to recover all of my money from Superforex .
www.superforex.com is rated 3.77 based on 13 reviews