www.superforex.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.superforex.com

Tell us how www.superforex.com made you happy
I'm happy to join the gold rush contest because it adds to my experience..and finally I was ranked first in the gold rush superforex #79. thank you superforex for making me more developed.
Not withdrawing my funds for 2 months already. Support sending automated replies that my account was blocked. They gave me the telephonic call and asked to increase balance to get more profits. I FINALLY got the 21088usd today after a very long and painful . I had a difficult time getting a hold of my investment and earnings from Superforex. after shopping around for a solutiòn i came across privycript,çøm, a tech solution firm that came to my aid by getting my funds from superfx into my personal walllet. i have been cautious of where i place my investment. Always do your reasearch before you invest. This is totally unprofessional behavior. Strangely enough, Skrill is available as a deposit method. If the client can deposit money through Skrill there is no logical reason for them to disable Skrill withdrawals.
I lost an incredible amount of money to a fake Binary option Brokers. It all started from a phone call and after some persuasion I decided to invest, after months of constant investment about 130k$, I decided to ask for a payout this was the beginning of my turmoil, to my dismay I was still asked to invest more. Being a Single father this really affected me and despite all efforts to contact them failed. I was introduced to < support {at} (onestandardfinance) dot com] they took legal actions against them and they helped me retrieve my funds couldn’t be more thankful.
Ho vinto il 3 posto del gold rush, sto aspettando che carichino i soldi sul conto, W Superforex !!
bitcoin marina dan 1.oldum teşekkür ederim bu fırsatı verdiğiniz için. gerçek hesap olarak devam edeceğim.
Thanks SuperForex.com give a opportunity to me participate at Bitcoin Mania Contest, and I won 100dollars as my capital,. I will more cautious when trade,. SuperForex.com is a legally company.
It turned out to win the gold rush contest. Took the second place! Many thanks to the SuperForex campaign for such opportunities! I recommend everyone to try and win with SuperForex! Получилось победить в конкурсе золотая лихорадка. Занял второе место! Огромное Спасибо кампании СуперФорекс за такие возможности! Всем рекомендую пробовать и побеждать с СуперФорекс!
Happy to win usd100 price
ES UNA GRAN EXPERIENCIA PARTICIPAR EN ESTE CONCURSO FUE BUENO HE GANADO 3 CONCURSOS LA PRIMERA VEZ DE 30 DOLARES La segunda de 100 dolares en bitccoinmania y la 3er 50 en concurso del oro
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with www.superforex.com, What went wrong? Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Profit from trading on Contest Prize Money can be withdrawn only after working out 1 Lot of $ 2, transactions less than 5 points are not taken into account, unprofitable transactions are not taken into account, the minimum withdrawal amount is $ 10. These additional rules will be sent after the prize has been received. https://front.supercdn.site/documents/superforex-ltd-marketing-bonus-agreement-en.pdf
i am so happy to win in gold rush competition, superforex your the best, i won 50$
contento de participár y ganar muy bueno gracias que todos puedan seguir continuando en la participacion
Muito boa a corretora , nao tive nenhum problema até agora nota 10
All members got change to win and trades with large laverage up to 1;2000
I would like to appreciate superForex for the opportunity of trading with zero risk via contests, recently I joined to contest #77 and I classed 1st with prize of 100 $real money to trade. Thank again SuperForex
Best broker... Im win $100 in contes bitcoin mania
Best broker, nice hand i win $100 in contes bitcoin mania
Nice hand, just lucky im win $100. Best broker
I won 30USD In the SuperForex Gold rush competition its grate to see that SuperForex puts in the effort to help build and support their traders, I highly recommend them.
www.superforex.com is rated 4.46 based on 28 reviews