www.superforex.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.superforex.com

Tell us how www.superforex.com made you happy
Not withdrawing my funds for 2 months already. Support sending automated replies that my account was blocked. They gave me the telephonic call and asked to increase balance to get more profits. I FINALLY got the 21088usd today after a very long and painful . I had a difficult time getting a hold of my investment and earnings from Superforex. after shopping around for a solutiòn i came across privycript,çøm, a tech solution firm that came to my aid by getting my funds from superfx into my personal walllet. i have been cautious of where i place my investment. Always do your reasearch before you invest. This is totally unprofessional behavior. Strangely enough, Skrill is available as a deposit method. If the client can deposit money through Skrill there is no logical reason for them to disable Skrill withdrawals.
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with www.superforex.com, What went wrong? Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Profit from trading on Contest Prize Money can be withdrawn only after working out 1 Lot of $ 2, transactions less than 5 points are not taken into account, unprofitable transactions are not taken into account, the minimum withdrawal amount is $ 10. These additional rules will be sent after the prize has been received. https://front.supercdn.site/documents/superforex-ltd-marketing-bonus-agreement-en.pdf
www.superforex.com is rated 4.46 based on 28 reviews