AXS_UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend AXS_UK
Telephone

Tell us how AXS_UK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
AXS_UK 1 star review on 17th March 2020
AMK
More Photos & Videos
AXS_UK 1 star review on 17th March 2020
AMK
More Photos & Videos
Bought tickets for a Diana Ross concert in June ( Leeds ) cancelled and when I requested our money back we have been informed that it wont be refunded until a re-scheduled date has been arranged. At 76 Diana Ross is not a young lady and her chances of even doing another tour are slim, especially with coronovirus. Does this mean we will never get our money back. !!!!!
Be warned do not use AXS for buying tickets.
( £175 down the drain )
Avoid all cost. Rudest least helpful customer service.
very poor , awful experience
The worst night of my life.
Booked 2 tickets weeks to the O2 Tennis Masters. planned dinner evening with the wife, possibly watch a movie is there's time as well.
but to my utter horror, was told on the day of the event that i needed to download their AXS app to get my tickets.
did exactly that and found out i had been given only 1 ticket. i called the number in the mail and when i eventually got to talk to some1, it went back and forth for well over an hour as the event had already started. what a joke!!!
i had to even send him the confirmation mail AXS sent for the two tickets purchased but still could not get the second ticket sorted. My plans for the night with the wife ruined, my night ruined it was a total disaster.
As i write this, I have still not received a refund nor compensation. If this goes on I can assure that I will sue this company.
What an absolutely shambolic arrangement
The worst night of my life.
As i write this, I have still not received a refund nor compensation for this madness. If this goes on I can assure that I will sue this company.
What an absolutely shambolic arrangement