SurgeGram Reviews

of reviewers recommend SurgeGram

Tell us how SurgeGram made you happy
Doing a review from the Past - Account Login Information Received. Also attached the email they sent me!
Customer support was great, very helpful in answering any questions I had. Would definitely recommend, I’ve personally bought a few Instagram accounts and no place compares to surgegram. 100% legit!
I’m impressed with SureGram, customer service is great, and they delivered just as discussed. I plan on doing future business with them. If you debating on weather or not they are legitimate you can stop now, and purchase with confidence.
It was a simple and fast transaction. Instagram always asks for a verification code. I had to email SurgeGram to get the code from them and they responded with in 10 mins - maybe it was right timing 🤷🏻‍♂️ This is my second account from them :)
Bought an account and service. Account login information was sent immediately after payment in a text file with instructions. Support was fast and responsive.
I bought 2 accounts from them. As advertised, the account login information was sent over immediately after payment. You receive a text file with login information and instructions. Would recommend and buy from them again.
Smooth and secure transaction. Was given access to desired account immediately. I am interested in a few more accounts. Definitely would reccommend to others.
SurgeGram is rated 3.91 based on 11 reviews