SurgeGram Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend SurgeGram

Popular Questions:

How can I contact SurgeGram?

Tell us how SurgeGram made you happy

"I payed my money and have not received any login information"
Are you SurgeGram? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Customer support was great, very helpful in answering any questions I had. Would definitely recommend, I’ve personally bought a few Instagram accounts and no place compares to surgegram. 100% legit!"
"I’m impressed with SureGram, customer service is great, and they delivered just as discussed. I plan on doing future business with them. If you debating on weather or not they are legitimate you can stop now, and purchase with confidence."
"I dont have any account access"
Account access was provided. Buyer has received information and have yet to revise their review.
"It was a simple and fast transaction. Instagram always asks for a verification code. I had to email SurgeGram to get the code from them and they responded with in 10 mins - maybe it was right timing 🤷🏻‍♂️ This is my second account from them :)"
"Bought an account and service. Account login information was sent immediately after payment in a text file with instructions. Support was fast and responsive."
"I bought 2 accounts from them. As advertised, the account login information was sent over immediately after payment. You receive a text file with login information and instructions. Would recommend and buy from them again."
"It says the password is incorrect"
We were able to resolve the login issue with buyer. Please update the review when you have a chance.
"Smooth and secure transaction. Was given access to desired account immediately. I am interested in a few more accounts. Definitely would reccommend to others."
"Surgegram has great customer service. I was having trouble logging into the account I bought but they were very helpful and attentive and were able to help me resolve my issues in a timely manner. I would recommend finding the right account that fits your niche and then proceeding with the secure purchase."
SurgeGram is rated 3.80 based on 10 reviews