SurgeGram Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend SurgeGram

How would you rate SurgeGram?

"I dont have any account access"
"It was a simple and fast transaction. Instagram always asks for a verification code. I had to email SurgeGram to get the code from them and they responded with in 10 mins - maybe it was right timing 🤷🏻‍♂️ This is my second account from them :)"
"Bought an account and service. Account login information was sent immediately after payment in a text file with instructions. Support was fast and responsive."
"I bought 2 accounts from them. As advertised, the account login information was sent over immediately after payment. You receive a text file with login information and instructions. Would recommend and buy from them again."
"It says the password is incorrect"
We were able to resolve the login issue with buyer. Please update the review when you have a chance.
"Smooth and secure transaction. Was given access to desired account immediately. I am interested in a few more accounts. Definitely would reccommend to others."
"Surgegram has great customer service. I was having trouble logging into the account I bought but they were very helpful and attentive and were able to help me resolve my issues in a timely manner. I would recommend finding the right account that fits your niche and then proceeding with the secure purchase."
SurgeGram is rated 3.86 based on 7 reviews