SurgeGram Reviews

of reviewers recommend SurgeGram

Tell us how SurgeGram made you happy
Awesome company - the process is fast and easy. Literally got my new account in 10 minutes. No problems since, I definitely recommend them.
Bought a model account a week ago, the account is working great. I followed their recommendations (I'm rebranding the page to my own) on how to re do the page. So far so good - Im still getting good amount of likes on every post.
It was a long conversation with those guys because i could not figure our what i want but once i reached people at this company they became very helpful they immediately answered all of my questions and i decided to go further. They are proactive and very knowledgble
Purchased a 300K account these guys, overall the account is good and legitimate. The buy process is helpful for business and security purposes - we both signed a contract, used an invoice as well. I have some other works with them right now - I can recommend for businesses and brands.
It worked, not many likes, but that's ok I can get the activity up. It's nice to have established numbers. They did exactly what they said they would.
Bought my account via Paypal. Process is very easy - they bascially send you the login details like a key to the car. After I logged in, I could change everything on the account like my own. Good customer service with all the questions I had.
Doing a review from the Past - Account Login Information Received. Also attached the email they sent me!
Customer support was great, very helpful in answering any questions I had. Would definitely recommend, I’ve personally bought a few Instagram accounts and no place compares to surgegram. 100% legit!
I’m impressed with SureGram, customer service is great, and they delivered just as discussed. I plan on doing future business with them. If you debating on weather or not they are legitimate you can stop now, and purchase with confidence.
It was a simple and fast transaction. Instagram always asks for a verification code. I had to email SurgeGram to get the code from them and they responded with in 10 mins - maybe it was right timing 🤷🏻‍♂️ This is my second account from them :)
Bought an account and service. Account login information was sent immediately after payment in a text file with instructions. Support was fast and responsive.
I bought 2 accounts from them. As advertised, the account login information was sent over immediately after payment. You receive a text file with login information and instructions. Would recommend and buy from them again.
Smooth and secure transaction. Was given access to desired account immediately. I am interested in a few more accounts. Definitely would reccommend to others.
Surgegram has great customer service. I was having trouble logging into the account I bought but they were very helpful and attentive and were able to help me resolve my issues in a timely manner. I would recommend finding the right account that fits your niche and then proceeding with the secure purchase.
have been emailing since this morning, about the fault With my ig I buy to your guys no response, but when I want to buy it, you guys was not ignoring me... And the only time they’ll respond you quick is when you want to buy account, after that you on your own. I’m still waiting for response. I don’t want a fan page... I’ll not let my $400 go for nothing.
SurgeGram 1 star review on 2nd October 2020
We have already spoken with this customer. We had clear communications from the time he bought the account and the following 2 hours before it was 1AM EST in which my staff signed off. We mentioned in the email to wait 24 hours to see if this was Instagram glitch (which it was, you can google this issue). Instead of waiting like we agreed on, he messaged our support saying that we were ignoring him from 2AM to 6AM EST in which no one was there to answer. I personally (the owner) woke up at 7AM EST to start answering his concerns. Without even being reasonable, the client continued to insult my team so I ultimately refunded the client back even though he removed all of our content on the page (over 100 post that dated back over a year). I want to make sure this review is moderated and reviewed.
SurgeGram is rated 4.67 based on 15 reviews