Survival Duck Reviews

of reviewers recommend Survival Duck

Tell us how Survival Duck made you happy
Great service and quick delivery
Ordered goods on 24 Feb, received the email that they'd received my order. Despite website promise of rapid despatch on 48 hour tracked, nothing received by 5th March. Have tried contacting them though their website twice in the last 3 days, no response, now taken up issue with Paypal, through whom I made the purchase.
Received 2 items I ordered but one is not suitable so need to return. Despite the reassurance of 100 days to return items, no one will respond to my messages sent, requesting a returns form, 3 so far!! No contact phone number. Would not recommend. Very poor.
Seems good quality, hasn't been tested in the water yet 🙂
SDX 20 L dry bag seems will made using to store sleeping bag and clothes in car
Ordered two small dry sacks and so far am very pleased with them.
Quick delivery, will Certainly buy from them again.
Quick delivery and a very good dry bag this is a second purchase as I was so impressed with my first and needed bigger version
Easy to order and prompt delivery
Great product delivered quickly. Can’t say any more.
Great value for money handy to have a strap for the paddles. The 2 bags I've tested in the sea I submerged them under the water they float back up and stay 100% dry inside.
Unique products and diverse appeal. Hopefully they extend the range and customer base. Many opportunities available.
Very pleased with the product 👍
My order arrived in excellent time and was well packaged.Easy to order.
Great products, really quick delivery
Quick service good quality
Leash is of far better quality than the previous ones I’ve ordered from online auction sites. Thanks😀
Great product from a great UK company with exceptional customer service (extra thanks to George).
Good quality company based in the UK who understand paddlers' needs
Easy ordering, good delivery but disappointing packaging.
I found the website to be well presented and easy to use. The item I ordered was delivered in excellent condition and promptly. I item price was good. I would recommend Survival Duck and use this company again in the future.
Survival Duck is rated 4.82 based on 92 reviews