Suzanne Charles.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Suzanne Charles.co.uk

Tell us how Suzanne Charles.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"I urgently needed a short padded house coat / dressing gown for my wife because she had smashed her leg and it had been fixed with an external metal frame which kept catching on her full length gown. Having seen a suitable item on their website I phoned early on a Friday afternoon and asked if I could place an order but have it made shorter. They confirmed that they could and I placed the order. 45 minutes later I received an email confirming that they had completed the alteration and had despatched it. I received the package in the post the following morning (Saturday)!!! The gown was of good quality and at a very fair price and their alteration was professionally done. The two members of staff that I spoke to were very friendly and helpful and took time to ensure that I ordered the right product and got the right size. What fantastic customer service!"
Are you Suzanne Charles.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Unbelievable how hard it was to acquire a cotton a-line petticoat with a fancy hem to wear under a sundress for a wedding! Then I came across Suzanne Charles and found exactly what I wanted. Nice choices, great prices and wonderful fit, received in just a couple of days. Recommend this company very highly and will definitely return."
Suzanne Charles.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews