Suzanne Charles.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Suzanne Charles.co.uk

Tell us how Suzanne Charles.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"I ordered a jumper on friday lunchtime, it came with the postman at 9am the next day. Wow! What a Great service & very straightforward ordering. Love the jumper too. Thank you."
Are you Suzanne Charles.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very helpful. Items were not in stock but they took all my details and said they would ring when they were in, which they did. They had checked the colour for me which was correct. They took my payment details and said they would post that day and should be with me the following day and they were. Signed delivery as well. I was very impressed and would use them again."
"I have been looking for a pure cotton jersey nightdress for ages and stumbled on their website, only to find just what I wanted. I ordered two nighties and I'm delighted with them. Good choice, excellent prices and amazing service. What more can you ask for. Will definitely use them again."
"I urgently needed a short padded house coat / dressing gown for my wife because she had smashed her leg and it had been fixed with an external metal frame which kept catching on her full length gown. Having seen a suitable item on their website I phoned early on a Friday afternoon and asked if I could place an order but have it made shorter. They confirmed that they could and I placed the order. 45 minutes later I received an email confirming that they had completed the alteration and had despatched it. I received the package in the post the following morning (Saturday)!!! The gown was of good quality and at a very fair price and their alteration was professionally done. The two members of staff that I spoke to were very friendly and helpful and took time to ensure that I ordered the right product and got the right size. What fantastic customer service!"
"Unbelievable how hard it was to acquire a cotton a-line petticoat with a fancy hem to wear under a sundress for a wedding! Then I came across Suzanne Charles and found exactly what I wanted. Nice choices, great prices and wonderful fit, received in just a couple of days. Recommend this company very highly and will definitely return."
Suzanne Charles.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews