Swanson Health Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swanson Health Products

Tell us how Swanson Health Products made you happy
I keep ordering from them. Reliable, good communication and fast. Would recommend them!
Great prices, easy purchasing, simple returning if needed.
Swanson Vitamines is very helpful when filling orders on the telephone, delivers promptly and the prices are reasonable.. Getting ready to place another order.
great selection of clothes to chose from, I always order online and collect from local store,
easy returns with no fuss.
vale a pena comprar na swanson. bons produtos ; com preços ótimos. a entrega é rápida e com rastreio completo. eu recomendo.
I received vitamins/supplements that are 3 months away from their expiry date and when I contacted the customer service I was told that I had to return the items at my own expense and I would not be refunded the initial shipping cost either. They blamed me for ordering multiple bottles from them and said I should have asked them about the expiry date before ordering. They have a separate page for stuff that is surplus/close to expiry that is discounted and what I ordered was not listed there (and was at full price)
Swanson Health Products is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews