tap-in Reviews

of reviewers recommend tap-in
Read tap-in Reviews

About tap-in:

Tap-in is the trading name for Richard Craven Plumbers Merchants Ltd, which began trading in 1995. Originally based in Gresley Road, Keighley, Tap-in moved to our current site on Great Northern Road Keighley in 2012.

Tap In currently supplies plumbers and direct customers in the Local and surrounding areas. Our goal is to expand further over the next few years, increasing our customer service base. A first step towards this is the current websites with Click and Collect facilities, and the ability to arrange same day next day delivery.

The company has grown and developed over the years and is now able to provide an extensive product and product information base to support our customers. Trade Accounts are welcome as are direct purchase clients.

As a small independent plumber’s merchant, we aim to be the best partner possible to all our customers, excelling in the service we offer whilst maintaining competitive pricing.

01535 608777

info@tap-in.com

Unit 1, Great Northern Road

Tell us how tap-in made you happy
The Service is nothing short of glorious , I’d go as far as saying that it is the best service within the plumbing / trade industry I have ever received .  The staff are extremely helpful and stock is usually always available  Well done guys .
tap-in 5 star review on 18th August 2020
Fantastic service would recommend them highly
Service/delivery fine but product not suitable
Fantastic online store. Gave me some help + advice over the phone before the purchase, I bought + paid online, item (underfloor manifold) arrived the very next day. I'm very impressed.
Right part. Right price. Quick delivery.
Great Service, Great Prices, Great Staff
Apart from asking for feedback before I received the item :) everything was great - part as described, great price and fantastic service on the phone when required
Excellent service, express delivery!
I received quickly product I ordered. Thanks a lot of your service.
The Beko Manual Espresso coffee machine arrived within 2 days of ordering! Excellent service. We are very pleased with the product. Would recommend this company.
Excellent customer service and great company to do business with. Thank you for all your help.
Correct part at a good price and fast delivery! PERFECT
Got just the part I needed to fix a leaking tap. Fast delivery, good service, happy to use again.
An excellent company to do business with. They promptly emailed when the product was in stock. Highly recommended
Great service, very quick delivery.AAA.
45 yrs in trade plumbing best low pressure taps had in yrs 0.1 bar flow rate superb extreme quality product will buy again
Excellent service. Very helpful advice. Thank you
Excellent product and service. The sales operative Paolo Mele went the extra mile to assist with this purchase
odered a basi aluminium radiator just before christmas.it came ok and is a good radiator..but BEWARE it comes with a reducer kit for the 4 openings down to 1/2 inch.Threads wernt that good screwing them into radiator and thought about getting an exchange one ( one of the threads bottom left was a left hand thread!)but they had faces and sealing rings on..but when i drained down central heating system and started fitting with standard rad valve fittings was concerned about them sealing so doubled up on the ptfe.After filling up system both fittings leaked badly to the point i had to drain system.Bearing in mind this 1s 23rd DEC and cold.So i wrang tap-in on CHRISTMAS EVE morning to tell them of my dilemma and the answer was to put more ptfe on or ring a plummer!!!I asked for a number so i could send pic of water all over floor but no. given didnt have whattsap..Now im an engineer so tried sealinjg fittings again with hawk white-no joy.So had to find rad fitting adapters with flanges and sealing rings to stop leak causing me a lot of hassle and another £30 in bits to fix leak.BE WARNED.
very good price very fast delivery
I ordered a bath side and end panel and the communication was excellent! There was originally a slight delay and Paolo phoned me to see if I could wait of whether I wanted to cancel the order. I was happy to wait the extra few days, but the panel actually arrived on the original day and again Paolo phoned me to make sure I was happy with it. The product is great and the customer service was excellent. Thank you!
tap-in is rated 4.93 based on 95 reviews