tap-in Reviews

of reviewers recommend tap-in
Read tap-in Reviews

About tap-in:

Tap-in is the trading name for Richard Craven Plumbers Merchants Ltd, which began trading in 1995. Originally based in Gresley Road, Keighley, Tap-in moved to our current site on Great Northern Road Keighley in 2012.

Tap In currently supplies plumbers and direct customers in the Local and surrounding areas. Our goal is to expand further over the next few years, increasing our customer service base. A first step towards this is the current websites with Click and Collect facilities, and the ability to arrange same day next day delivery.

The company has grown and developed over the years and is now able to provide an extensive product and product information base to support our customers. Trade Accounts are welcome as are direct purchase clients.

As a small independent plumber’s merchant, we aim to be the best partner possible to all our customers, excelling in the service we offer whilst maintaining competitive pricing.

01535 608777

info@tap-in.com

Unit 1, Great Northern Road

Tell us how tap-in made you happy
The Service is nothing short of glorious , I’d go as far as saying that it is the best service within the plumbing / trade industry I have ever received .  The staff are extremely helpful and stock is usually always available  Well done guys .
tap-in 5 star review on 18th August 2020
Replacement tap valves popped through letterbox so I didn't have to take the delivery day off as holiday, very happy
Excellent customer service from them. I was called after I placed my order to confirm I had ordered correctly. I also followed up via email regarding delivery and got a quick reply from Paolo Mele from the customer service team. Great to get an email from a real person rather than just an automated reply!
Excellent service, was kept updated on status of item. Would certainly recommend.
Excellent customer service, both in the initial enquiry and then in the follow up once the parts were ordered. I had spent a couple of weeks before contacting Tap-in trying to establish which parts I needed to order (the unit was over 10 years old) and the communication from both the manufacturer and another parts supplier was slow and erratic.
Paolo at Tap-in kept me updated with the delivery of one of the parts that they were waiting on and then conacted me when it was shipped.
It took a month in the end but we now have a working bathroom mixer tap once again.
Now I must just get that mini pull switch in the bathroom cabinet replaced....
Customer service was outstanding. I needed some tile grout in a hurry and they went above and beyond to get my item out that day. Paolo was extremely helpful. Highly recommended this company.
I am very pleased with the service I received, my part arrived but alas was broken, I spoke with Paolo at tap-in, sent him a picture of the broken item, within 48hours another arrived at my house in perfect condition. I will use tap-in again and would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
Paolo is an absolute star.
Quality products at reasonable prices. Excellent communication and after sales service. First Class! Thoroughly recommended!
I came accross this company on the internet and i am so glad i did. Paolo went above and beyond to help me with my enquiry. Plumbing parts are very definitely not my area of expertise and Paolo helped me very well, identifying and sourcing the part i needed. Would definitely use again ... in fact I already have
Customer service is something you dont get these days - but you get it with Paolo.
Nice personal email regarding my order, and follow up. Product good and delivered on time. Thank you
Great customer service from Paolo to keep my informed while waiting for stock to arrive. I am now a loyal and happy customer.
Arrived, packaged well, delivery late but not due to company.
Excellent service and communication. Drlivery to france was arranged at readonable cost and with minimum hassle
The customer service received from Paolo was outstanding. Would definitely recommend.
Good website, easy to order at competitive prices. A big thank you to Paolo who kept me updated, and chased up the supplier when the part didn't arrive on the promised date, ensured it was delivered the following day. Also Wayne, who sourced an item that no other supplier had in stock. Will certainly use again.
Paolo Mele was extremely helpful regarding my on-line order for Bristan tap parts. He very kindly advised by email that stock wouldn’t be available until the end of the month & offered a refund option. I decided to wait for the order & received a refund on postal charges to match Bristan’s p&p. A very happy customer!!
A pleasure to deal with, very helpful
Paolo was very helpful and dealt with my queries promptly and professionally.
Brilliant very helpful would highly recommend
Very good customer service and communication. Needed a very fast delivery and Paolo was helpful providing updates with tracking numbers and delivery dates when requested.
tap-in is rated 4.96 based on 73 reviews