tap-in Reviews

of reviewers recommend tap-in
Read tap-in Reviews

About tap-in:

Tap-in is the trading name for Richard Craven Plumbers Merchants Ltd, which began trading in 1995. Originally based in Gresley Road, Keighley, Tap-in moved to our current site on Great Northern Road Keighley in 2012.

Tap In currently supplies plumbers and direct customers in the Local and surrounding areas. Our goal is to expand further over the next few years, increasing our customer service base. A first step towards this is the current websites with Click and Collect facilities, and the ability to arrange same day next day delivery.

The company has grown and developed over the years and is now able to provide an extensive product and product information base to support our customers. Trade Accounts are welcome as are direct purchase clients.

As a small independent plumber’s merchant, we aim to be the best partner possible to all our customers, excelling in the service we offer whilst maintaining competitive pricing.

01535 608777

info@tap-in.com

Unit 1, Great Northern Road

Tell us how tap-in made you happy
The Service is nothing short of glorious , I’d go as far as saying that it is the best service within the plumbing / trade industry I have ever received .  The staff are extremely helpful and stock is usually always available  Well done guys .
tap-in 5 star review on 18th August 2020
I received quickly product I ordered. Thanks a lot of your service.
The Beko Manual Espresso coffee machine arrived within 2 days of ordering! Excellent service. We are very pleased with the product. Would recommend this company.
Excellent customer service and great company to do business with. Thank you for all your help.
Correct part at a good price and fast delivery! PERFECT
Got just the part I needed to fix a leaking tap. Fast delivery, good service, happy to use again.
An excellent company to do business with. They promptly emailed when the product was in stock.
Highly recommended
Great service, very quick delivery.AAA.
45 yrs in trade plumbing best low pressure taps had in yrs 0.1 bar flow rate superb extreme quality product will buy again
Excellent service. Very helpful advice. Thank you
Excellent product and service. The sales operative Paolo Mele went the extra mile to assist with this purchase
odered a basi aluminium radiator just before christmas.it came ok and is a good radiator..but BEWARE it comes with a reducer kit for the 4 openings down to 1/2 inch.Threads wernt that good screwing them into radiator and thought about getting an exchange one ( one of the threads bottom left was a left hand thread!)but they had faces and sealing rings on..but when i drained down central heating system and started fitting with standard rad valve fittings was concerned about them sealing so doubled up on the ptfe.After filling up system both fittings leaked badly to the point i had to drain system.Bearing in mind this 1s 23rd DEC and cold.So i wrang tap-in on CHRISTMAS EVE morning to tell them of my dilemma and the answer was to put more ptfe on or ring a plummer!!!I asked for a number so i could send pic of water all over floor but no. given didnt have whattsap..Now im an engineer so tried sealinjg fittings again with hawk white-no joy.So had to find rad fitting adapters with flanges and sealing rings to stop leak causing me a lot of hassle and another £30 in bits to fix leak.BE WARNED.
very good price very fast delivery
I ordered a bath side and end panel and the communication was excellent! There was originally a slight delay and Paolo phoned me to see if I could wait of whether I wanted to cancel the order. I was happy to wait the extra few days, but the panel actually arrived on the original day and again Paolo phoned me to make sure I was happy with it. The product is great and the customer service was excellent. Thank you!
Excellent customer service and very helpful.
First time order, quick prompt delivery will be ordering again!
Replacement tap valves popped through letterbox so I didn't have to take the delivery day off as holiday, very happy
Excellent customer service from them. I was called after I placed my order to confirm I had ordered correctly. I also followed up via email regarding delivery and got a quick reply from Paolo Mele from the customer service team. Great to get an email from a real person rather than just an automated reply!
Excellent service, was kept updated on status of item. Would certainly recommend.
Excellent customer service, both in the initial enquiry and then in the follow up once the parts were ordered. I had spent a couple of weeks before contacting Tap-in trying to establish which parts I needed to order (the unit was over 10 years old) and the communication from both the manufacturer and another parts supplier was slow and erratic.
Paolo at Tap-in kept me updated with the delivery of one of the parts that they were waiting on and then conacted me when it was shipped.
It took a month in the end but we now have a working bathroom mixer tap once again.
Now I must just get that mini pull switch in the bathroom cabinet replaced....
Customer service was outstanding. I needed some tile grout in a hurry and they went above and beyond to get my item out that day. Paolo was extremely helpful. Highly recommended this company.
tap-in is rated 4.93 based on 88 reviews