tapemonster Reviews

of reviewers recommend tapemonster
Nichole Frazier
mary cullen
More Photos & Videos
Great product at a great price and speedy delivery.
I'll order again from Tape Monster!
Ordered many times online. Always easy. Free shipping and low prices. Thanks
Received fine line masking tape for car painting ahead of schedule. Great price‼
Their prices beat the other prices on google search shopping. No tax outside Florida and free shipping
Top notch products and service always!
Prompt delivery & excellent value
Easy to order, allow for delivery time, but just what we were looking for as far as tape for mechanic work.
Great tape, great price!!
Honest friendly and fast
Had the ‘exact’ product I was looking for (probably classified as special use), was shipped expediently and at a very reasonable cost...and, the application was ‘perfect’. I used it in lieu of contact cement to cover a speaker cabinet with cloth. Perfect! With no odor. (and free shipping?)
The military-grade duct tape shipped quickly and it's the real deal. Used a small piece as a suture to close up a facial laceration which healed in 3-4 days. I was even able to shower with it on! I did make sure to use antibiotic ointment on the wound so the adhesive wouldn't aggressively stick to it. A definite must have for any survival kit.
Great products with timely deliveries. I often order the double sided masking tape. Never had any issues!
Super strong tape with great adhesion.
Easy ordering process, fast delivery and free shipping. I did have a presale question that was answered promptly and completely. Did I also say free shipping?
Fast delivery, good quality product, color true to pictured
We've been ordering from tapemonster for years. Our orders are always sent promptly. Great quality tape.
Great tape, great price.
This was the only place that I could get the color tape that I needed and in a Big roll. Thanks Tapemonster
John A
Bought double stick tape for woodworking at excellent price and free shipping.
They were great and tape i bought was excellent, THANK YOU
tapemonster is rated 4.94 based on 146 reviews