TappLock Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend TappLock

Popular Questions:

How can I contact TappLock?

Tell us how TappLock made you happy

"Bought two locks. Seven days later, no response from Tapplock. Emailed to cancel order, still waiting on response. Filed claim with PayPal to recoup my money. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - READ THE REVIEWS (Wish I would have)..."
Are you TappLock? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Failed after a rain and if you look on website warranty does not cover water damage why say it’s waterproof when it’s not and on top of that they won’t warranty water damage I bought 4 of these for outside use cause they say waterproof and ok for outside use"
"So the negative reviews here are from people who have received their locks and see that it is a piece of junk. Unfortunately for me, I don't have that luxury as I was an early investor in TappLock's Indiegogo campaign in early 2016 and have STILL not received anything along with several other early buyers. We barely get any updates or responses from their team, and when we do, they are bold-faced LIES. That should tell you everything you need to know about the guy behind this scammy "company""
"Too heavy. Can’t return. Rip off."
"After requiring support to log on to app, it briefly worked. Then first time it was used the lock connects with my Iphone, and when the app “unlock” is pressed it says the lock is unlocking (but the lock remains locked). When fingerprint is tried, the light turns from white to green (briefly) then goes out. Lock doesn’t open. When morse code is tried it shuts off before the “10” digits are entered. 4 emails to support without response over the past month is unsatisfactory! I'll need to cut the lock or my favorite gym bag if it wont open."
"Horrible customer service. Locks don’t work but refuse to allow returns because packaging was opened so we could try them."
"Arrogant customer service. Claims of being "proudly Canadian" ring hollow when you find out the locks are made in China, shipped to a warehouse in the US, and you are billed in USD. These guys make my skin crawl."
"Didn't see a lot of reviews about them so i thought id start one here. Great product. Setup could be easier, but overall loved it."
TappLock is rated 1.63 based on 8 reviews