The Bella Cottage Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bella Cottage
Read The Bella Cottage  Reviews
The French inspired pet dish is exquisite!! Outstanding quality and very fast and professional delivery!!
My settee is gorgeous! Service is excellent.
Ordered a white elevated double dog dish, but then recieve an email that they no longer had white but cream and if that would be acceptable which I replied yes. However when I recieved my the dog dish it was more of a pink hue and not creme.
I do plan on keeping the dish and sanding it and re-painting it myself.
Prompt, friendly customer service! Premium products!
I was so happy to discover the Bella Cottage through an add on Facebook - and I immediately thought “where have they been all my life?!” I adore my pink ornate pet bowl and even received before Christmas!
The Bella Cottage  5 star review on 23rd December 2020
12/19/20 I haven’t received the book yet so I can’t write a review. I ordered it many weeks ago and have already checked on delivery once ....... hopefully I’ll get it before we leave on 12/22 as it is a Christmas gift for a family member.
Been waiting for a scarf for 3 months ! Totally unexceptionable.
We're very pleased with our experience working with Bella Cottage, and Heather in particular. From answering pre-purchase questions through delivery we were well informed. The bedside table we bought looks, IRL, exactly as it does on the website. We're delighted with the construction of the piece. In these trying times, our experience from placing the order through delivery could not have gone smoother. Everyone we dealt with at Bella Cottage was delightful; including the cartage company and delivery driver. I'm looking forward to buying from Bella Cottage again.
Love my rugs I purchased from The Bella Cottage! They arrived quickly and were packed great!!! Love the colors!!!
Bad service and communication
I ordered to beautiful shelves froM Bella Cottage. One of the shelves came broken. Normally that would be an upsetting circumstance, however, I left a message and immediately received a call back. The broken shelf was replaced in a matter of two days. I would definitely purchase from The Bella Cottage again.
Wonderful place to shop and the dog bowls and stand gift is loved.
My daughter loved the beautiful aquamarine necklace I found for her at Bella Cottage.
Absolutely gorgeous!! Looks beautiful in my kitchen. I would definitely recommend this company. Thank you!
Truly above and beyond...the personal care was matched by the quality and beauty of the coffee table. Special product and special people selling it.
Even though I already had this book the service was excellent. Ended up being able to sell one of books to a friend.
I purchased the Helpen Pets elevated pet bowl for my cat and it's pretty, keeps bowls off the floor and she seems happy with it. The delivery was the next day and I was pleasantly surprised.
I was very happy with the dog and cat feeding stations that I purchased for my dog and 2 cats. The wooden holder had a beautiful wooden filagree on the front and back and held 2 metal dishes. It was also very easy to clean up from my messy eaters. I would recommend it to other pet owners who like a bit of class.
Great selection!