The Bella Cottage Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bella Cottage
Read The Bella Cottage  Reviews
Absolutely gorgeous!! Looks beautiful in my kitchen. I would definitely recommend this company. Thank you!
Truly above and beyond...the personal care was matched by the quality and beauty of the coffee table. Special product and special people selling it.
Even though I already had this book the service was excellent. Ended up being able to sell one of books to a friend.
I purchased the Helpen Pets elevated pet bowl for my cat and it's pretty, keeps bowls off the floor and she seems happy with it. The delivery was the next day and I was pleasantly surprised.
I was very happy with the dog and cat feeding stations that I purchased for my dog and 2 cats. The wooden holder had a beautiful wooden filagree on the front and back and held 2 metal dishes. It was also very easy to clean up from my messy eaters. I would recommend it to other pet owners who like a bit of class.
Great selection!
Beautiful pet bowl . Quick shipping and great customer service
LOVE THE NIGHT STANDS. PERFECT SIZE AND FITS MY DECOR PERFECTLY.
Love my Pom Pom at Home rug. The customer service and communication was superb.
The piece is beautiful and arrived in perfect condition! The only reason for 4 stars is that I did not receive communication from the seller regarding shipping details. But the piece itself is lovely!
The first item that I ordered was not available even though it was advertised. When I chose a different item, it was not available either. Most likely, I would not recommend.
Great Communication and Customer Service. We are very happy with the Elegant Pale Pink Raised "Princess" Pet Bowl, with the gorgeous raised decorative surface. The Removeable Stainless Steel Bowls make for easy cleaning, between feedings.
wonderful merchandise, great customer service, delivered right on time, couldn't be happier.
The Bella Cottage is rated 4.46 based on 13 reviews