The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Email, Live Chat
Read The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

About The Black Bow Jewelry Co.:

Honest, Meaningful and Beautiful Jewelry
We’re a family run business and we’ve always felt that it’s important to treat customers like family. We’ve been selling jewelry for over 10 years right here in Medina, Ohio, USA and that has taught us how important is it to be honest, respectful and sell meaningful, beautiful jewelry.

866-620-2638

The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 24th August 2020
Julian K Castro-Graham
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Shermona Joseph
Decent experience, but for a product more than $500 why can't you show more than three pictures of the item? Amazon will show you 6-8 pictures of something that costs $5.99 and even include a video sometimes.
Still have not received my its em
The online chat was immediate and helpful. The item was received quickly. The price was a lot higher than other charms on other websites. And the charm was way smaller than I realized, and I’m disappointed at how small it is and how much it cost. But it was the only size available and the only charm I could find online that had both the state of Texas and the A&M logo. Thank you.
Hi Heather,

We have priced our College pendants at the lowest prices that are allowed by those colleges on the internet. So, we are very confident in the prices we are charging for those.

We agree, the pendant that you ordered is small. The one you ordered is actually the Extra Small version of the pendant. We also offer it in a Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large version. Here is the link to see them all https://theblackbow.com/collections/collegiate-collection?page=1&rb_snize_facet12=NCAA+-+Texas+A+and+M%7CNCAA+-+Texas+A+and+M+U.%7CNCAA+-+Texas+AAndM+U.&rb_product_type=Pendants&rb_snize_facet3=Sterling+Silver
I didn’t get the right item that is shown below-I mailed it back hoping to get the correct one.
Placed my order on 5/26. I was patient enough to wait for my order as one of them kept getting back ordered first 6/13 and then to 7/14. Just didn’t understand why my other pendant which was available was held for delivery. Ordered them in advanced to make it in time for a Fathers Day gift. Finally got you guys to deliver the first pendant ASAP after sending an email which then arrived 6/25. What’s strange is that BOTH pendants were in the shipment and I thought the other one was back ordered until 7/14? So wasn’t sure if you guys actually had them the whole time but I was just waiting and waiting.
I thought it would have a back on it . But it cost a little more than I expected for what I got. It is pretty.
The chain I ordered was slightly smaller than it seemed in the picture. I was a little disappointed but I guess people can’t always base opinions off of pictures.
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 3 star review on 30th October 2019
OH No! No problem Abigail. Please contact us at service@theblackbow.com. We will do our best to find you your perfect chain!
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. is rated 4.89 based on 566 reviews