The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Email, Live Chat
Read The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

About The Black Bow Jewelry Co.:

Honest, Meaningful and Beautiful Jewelry
We’re a family run business and we’ve always felt that it’s important to treat customers like family. We’ve been selling jewelry for over 10 years right here in Medina, Ohio, USA and that has taught us how important is it to be honest, respectful and sell meaningful, beautiful jewelry.

866-620-2638

The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 24th August 2020
Julian K Castro-Graham
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Shermona Joseph
I really like the cross I ordered. It is of superior quality and craftsmanship. I expected a faster delivery, but was satisfied with the time in which it arrived.

However, the item depicted what appeared to be a black leather chain, yet it came with a rubber-like necklace. It has broken in less than a month's time.
Originally ordered a white gold chain that was a hollow link style for my boyfriend. He was very careful with it, and yet it broke with only a couple days of gentle handling. Emailed customer service and was initially told we were more or less out of luck - but that they would provide a discount code and minimal credit towards a more expense, solid chain if I'd like. Emailed back and forth for a few days as I was disappointed with them not standing behind the initial product and didn't want to spend money on a more expensive chain after such a poor initial experience. We came to a compromise - I received the full initial purchase price back as a credit to apply towards the more expensive, solid chain - minus the cost of return shipping.
Although I was disappointed in the initial experience, I'm please that BBJ made it right and was willing to work with me to achieve an acceptable end result. My boyfriend loves the newer second chain and it feels considerably more solid.
My only recommendation would be not to even offer jewelry for sale that is very likely to break in the first place so others don't end up in similar situations and disappointed with the company.
I'm pleased with the ring. I was not pleased with the packaging, which was a bit over the top, and not all recyclable materials. Would have appreciated a simpler box (or no box!) made of plain easily-recycled paper/cardboard instead of the glossy-coated material used.
I was disappointed because I believe the penguin charm that I bought was for a Pandora bracelet and it did not fit it was beautiful and we modified it so I can’t return it when I try to put it on my bracelet the round part connected to the charm broke
Good customer service. My item was made to order, so they called to let me know my items may not arrive before Christmas unless a upgraded my shipping choice for $25. I appreciated the heads up & paid for the guarantee. However, the very next day they started a promo for $15 guaranteed Christmas shipping. I wish they had offered me that deal or just refunded the extra $10 I paid hours before. The items arrived well before Christmas so I don’t even know if the upgrade was necessary. But I’m glad the gifts made it in time.
I ordered two gold bracelets for my wife and daughter. The ordering process was easy, delivery was prompt and the items were exactly as described. My only issue was the packaging. The bracelets came in two long lovely boxes with nice ribbon . My disappointment was that when they opened the gifts instead of the bracelets being laid out in the box they were in little plastic bags . Would have been much better if they were out of the bags and laid out properly within the box.
Fast service and I am very happy with my beautiful watch.
The only reason I didn’t mark excellent is because the first set I bought were every bit as beautiful. The only complaint my wife has is the clasp or lock doesn’t hold very well. She has to bite the prongs a little tighter. That’s why she lost one of her first earrings. They do not hold very well without some adjusting/tightening often.
I always buy my chains from the black bow, high quality, great price, fast shipping. I have ordered many times and no problems. Only my most recent order had a broken latch & I just used the latch off of my old chain.
Hi Stefan, We would hate for you to use the old latch, please return that item and we will send you a new one. Thank you for your order!
Service was very good and I love the quality of the jewelry that I received. Order was sent in a timely manner.
I don’t antes to try something new and get a 16 inch chain, overall great
Customer service was great. I located company on website and read reviews which prompted me to make a purchase. I would/will use Black Bow Jewelry again when needed. Special thanks to Cory who handled my issues professionally and in a timely matter.
I love my charm. It is a great size and a pretty, feminine shape while still being simple and classy. I only gave four stars because the shipping was stressful- I got a notification it was delivered when it wasn't (likely a UPS not a you issue) but your guidance about the box and what to look for was off. The packaging was completely different and was delivered two days later.
I ordered a 20 inch 4mm solid gold rope chain. It is very nice and I love the size. The costumer service was amazing as well. The only thing i could say is I thought the chain would be a little heavier. Otherwise everything is great and i will buy from here again.
The necklace is strong and durable. It was a little thinner than I thought, but looks great with the pendant I bought. Definitely feminine and somewhat delicate.
It was cool thought the pendant would be bigger
I love my jewelry everyone is happy
Loved the hearts! Wished chains were longer as we had to buy replacements.
Very timely in getting it in mail. Good company to work with. No troubles and recommend to all.
Quality products with fast service
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. is rated 4.89 based on 567 reviews