The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Email, Live Chat
Read The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

About The Black Bow Jewelry Co.:

Honest, Meaningful and Beautiful Jewelry
We’re a family run business and we’ve always felt that it’s important to treat customers like family. We’ve been selling jewelry for over 10 years right here in Medina, Ohio, USA and that has taught us how important is it to be honest, respectful and sell meaningful, beautiful jewelry.

866-620-2638

Service@theblackbow.com

Very nice charm of my daughter's sorority. Will be the perfect addition to her charm bracelet. Love the pretty packaging too.
Came really fast and great customer service
Thank you for your help. Your staff answered my questions and I was able to purchase exactly what we needed and it worked perfectly
The pendant was greatly appreciated as a Valentine Day present. The delivery to another state was on time as promised.
The bracelet I bought was not long enough so I returned the item. Return process was eastland money was refunded quickly. Thank you.
I really like my new chain.
Good for necklaces
Great Customer Service from The Black Bow Jewelry Co. They shipped my purchase within 24 hours and it arrived quickly. The chain is so legit and shiny that it even shines in the dark.
Very satisfied with my shopping experience. I am extremely happy with the company, customer service, and products. Very friendly and personable. Will shop again, and definitely would recommend the Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Very good service! Product cane in nice and just as described. Would have given 5 stars but I added a message to my gift box and it didn’t come with it. Other than that very good quality and would definitely buy from here again.
The service was great! I will definitely be buying more stuff from them!
That looks great! Thank you for sending over the picture!
The item I purchased was as described and high quality. The price was fair and the delivery quick.
Your service was fast and good It was only that the bracelet wasn’t very flexible and didn’t wear right on my wrist. Otherwise it was beautiful. Thank you
Have not tried these orders yet as they are valentine gifts, the previous necklace I ordered is very nice and appears to be a good quality. You guys really take care of your customers. I will be ordering again, Thankyou. David
I loved the items I’ve purchased, but I would love to know if you have any way to add to you school charms, I was impressed with the selection I got but would like to add to my collection. I’m interested in Bloomsburg State University and West Chester University. Please communicate if that would be possible.
As expected
Although I had to return what I ordered due to selecting the wrong size, the product was as described and high quality, and the return process was easy and straight forward. I did order the correct size after completing the return.
This is a great company. This is my second purchase. They have great products and fast delivery. I definitely recommend!
I have purchased 2 necklaces and have been very happy with my purchases. The jewelry is beautiful and well priced. It ships quickly and comes in a beautiful blue box and black bow. I would recommend purchasing jewelry from The Black Box Jewelry Co
Great Products beautiful packaging
I looked at many options online trying to find a gold chain for my son for Christmas and came across The Black Bow. I was a little nervous to buy expensive jewelry online but I was so impressed with the customer service I received. The woman that helped me was so knowledgeable and helpful. She helped me pick out a great chain that my son loved. We ended up exchanging it for a longer length and it was here in two days. The Black Bow is an excellent company with great products, excellent service, and great prices.
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. is rated 4.93 based on 222 reviews