The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Email, Live Chat
Read The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

About The Black Bow Jewelry Co.:

Honest, Meaningful and Beautiful Jewelry
We’re a family run business and we’ve always felt that it’s important to treat customers like family. We’ve been selling jewelry for over 10 years right here in Medina, Ohio, USA and that has taught us how important is it to be honest, respectful and sell meaningful, beautiful jewelry.

866-620-2638

Service@theblackbow.com

Very nice charm of my daughter's sorority. Will be the perfect addition to her charm bracelet. Love the pretty packaging too.
Very fast delivery, excellent packaging, high quality piece. Excellent company.
A high quality chain for my pendant.
The price point and service was great. I ordered a 16-inch necklace for my 7 year old grandson’s birthday. It was his baseball number on a chain. The only problem I had was that the chain is very delicate and looks a little feminine. That was my fault. I should have thought about that.
Great to work with, fast, convenient, high quality, and that missing something....the personal touch! I have purchased about five things... So very pleased with them all. And... I am just a regular customer not a paid or compensated spokesperson! They are even working, during this covid 19 pandemic!
Thank you for the great review!...and THANK YOU for all of your orders!
Black Bow Jewelry Co. The service was fast. I really like the silver snake chain that I ordered. The quality and weight of the chain are good. I am disappointed with the silver sun pendant. It is lighter than I expected. It is concave on the back side. The front side is filled in but not the back side. I would not recommend getting the silver sun pendant. Thank you for your understanding. And I hope you stay healthy and safe.
I truly enjoyed the lovely presentation of the packaging.
I truly enjoyed the lovely presentation of the packaging.
Thank You I happy with my purchase.
Good service, good product, on time shipping, no complaints!
Very happy with everything
I ordered the nail cross for my nephew for his graduation from the Fire Academy and was so impressed when it arrived that I reached out to Cory for help picking out a chain. Cory's assistant immediately reached out to me and informed me Cory was in a meeting and she proceeded to help me pick out the perfect chain for the pendant. Love working with Black Bow Jewelry Co!
Nice service good/nice jewelry 5 stars
Great communication, fast shipping, even on a custom item, and the product looks great!
The customer service was amazing. The earrings are what i was looking for but i am disappointed in the clasps for closing the earrings. The first pair which was an endless hoop kept falling off. I exchanged them for a higher priced pair with a more secure clasp but it is very difficult to close it. Almost feels like I will break the clasp as i open and close it. Disappointing.
Bought a custom pendant. It was perfect and arrived earlier than expected!
Exquisite craftsmanship.
Fast delivery. Excellent quality. Beautiful packaging
Very nice service!!
I was pleased with the service he price and how quick it was delivered ,the item was too small which was my fault. I wanted a pendant and ordered a charm
Excellent customer service and I received my order quickly!
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. is rated 4.93 based on 249 reviews