The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Email, Live Chat
Read The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

About The Black Bow Jewelry Co.:

Honest, Meaningful and Beautiful Jewelry
We’re a family run business and we’ve always felt that it’s important to treat customers like family. We’ve been selling jewelry for over 10 years right here in Medina, Ohio, USA and that has taught us how important is it to be honest, respectful and sell meaningful, beautiful jewelry.

866-620-2638

Service@theblackbow.com

Very nice charm of my daughter's sorority. Will be the perfect addition to her charm bracelet. Love the pretty packaging too.
The item purchased was just as described. I will purchase other items from Black Bow Jewerly in the future. The shipping of my purchased item was quicker than I thought. I am happy to have supported a family ran business and one from my home state of Ohio.
That was so nice of you to write. Thank you for your great review!
BB customer service is excellent. Would definitely do business with them again. Thanks!
Just what I was looking for.
Very easy to do business with. Quick shipment and deliv
Quality packaging & products!
I was extremely happy with the service at Black Bow Jewelry. The item I purchased was a gift for my wife and it arrived in plenty of time to present it to her as planned. My experience with Black Box Jewelry was great and I plan to use your company in the future.
it was awesome, easy order. fast shipping, and when i ruturned it it was easy and quick refund. I ordered another thing and same thing, quick and easy. Also awesome quality really satisfied. (I only returned the first thing cause I got wrong)-higly recommend!!
I was looking for a silver box chain for my son and came across The Black Bow's website. They had exactly what I was looking for but I had a question on the item. I reached out, on a Sunday no less, not expecting anyone to answer me same day. To my amazement I got a response within 30 mins from Cory. He was exceptionally helpful, answered all my questions, and so I made a purchase for the Men's 22 Inch - 3.5 MM Sterling Silver, Antiqued Fancy Box Chain necklace. When the package arrived, I was extremely happy with the quality of the jewelry and the nice packaging it came in; made it a no brainer on wrapping for the holidays. However, when my son tried it on it was too small. So, given my recent experience with Cory I thought I'd simply reach out for exchange options (which by the way are listed on the bottom of the packing slip, that I missed seeing). Cory was busy in meetings that day and was unable to respond himself but he did ensure that someone knew of my situation and the questions I had. Theresa Green soon responded on Black Bows behalf and I was happily on my way again. There were a number of options for the exchange, I decided to buy a new necklace at the 24-inch length so I could get the chain to my son as quickly as possible and then return the shorter one for a refund. The refund was quite prompt as well. In summary: The service and support at The Black Bow is OUTSTANDING and the quality of the jewelry is top notch. My son simply LOVES his new necklace. I’ve got my eye on an anklet now and expect to make another purchase from them soon. - Eileen
Item came as described and my wife was very happy with her gift.
Great service!
I ordered a pair of silver hoop earrings and I love them! Beautiful! The service is excellent and I received them very quickly, even during the holiday season. Excellent, protective packaging and a super cute gift box. You should definitely shop Black Bow!
Service was excellent. Product was what I wanted.
Hi Cory, The pendant I ordered for my son was very nice unfortunately it’s a little small for him so I’m returning it but he will order a larger one when he gets the time. Thank you for the quick delivery on your part. Barbara Breault
Extremely pleased with the personal contact from Black Bow Jewelry Co. regarding my order and the professionalism with which each detail was taken care of. My order arrived very quickly, presentation was perfect in gift boxes and jewelry is delightful! Highly recommend Black Bow Jewelry Co.
There was a reliability problem with one of the earrings I purchased from Black Bow. I informed you and you immediately replaced it. That is how excellent customer service looks. Bravo! JNL PS - What else do you sell? I would consider being a return customer after this experience.
Hi John,

Thank you for the great review. We sell everything you could ever want when it comes to jewelry. If you are ever looking for something that we don't sell, please let us know. We will have one of our artists craft it for you.

Thanks again!
Service was excellent. Received the necklace and gave it as a gift. We will see how well made it is over time. Thank you.
Wife loved the Iowa Hawkeye earings! Thanks you guys!
The product that I purchased was Absolutely amazing and the gift Box that it was in was beautiful
The item purchased was perfect! I wanted something unique and made of stainless steel. I found it on your site. My sister loved it! Right size and love the hearts that were creatively incorporated in the design. Loved it in person!!! My only concern was I wasn't quite sure if the chain was stainless steel as well. it was also delivered timely. Overall, very satisfied.
Purchased a charm and it was just as displayed. Quality looks great. Customer service was the best. They reached out to me a couple times to ensure everything was ok.
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. is rated 4.93 based on 196 reviews