The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Email, Live Chat
Read The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

About The Black Bow Jewelry Co.:

Honest, Meaningful and Beautiful Jewelry
We’re a family run business and we’ve always felt that it’s important to treat customers like family. We’ve been selling jewelry for over 10 years right here in Medina, Ohio, USA and that has taught us how important is it to be honest, respectful and sell meaningful, beautiful jewelry.

866-620-2638

Lisa Glover
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 27th December 2019
Bonita L Donato
More Photos & Videos
Very nice charm of my daughter's sorority. Will be the perfect addition to her charm bracelet. Love the pretty packaging too.
I don’t antes to try something new and get a 16 inch chain, overall great
Love my neck chain. Very comfortable. Wearing it daily.
I bought two silver chains and I am very happy with the quality. I will definitely buy again from The Black Bow Jewelry
Super customer service. Had an issue (defect in material) and they took care of it without question.
Good Morning Cory!

Hey, I Received The Watch for my Young Grandson and Was Excited at the Care in Which You All Took in Preparing It For Packing and Shipping, EVERYTHING!
It Arrived in Great Shape and "Micah" will be Equally Excited to Receive
it on the "11th"! "He'll Be Blown Away Actually Cory!!!" You Are Running A 'Tight Shop...and That Is No Joke and Tough To Find In Today's World, ANYWHERE!!!' Thanks Again and GOD BLESS!!!
Sgt. hill Schenk, US Army, [RETIRED]
Sgt, Hill Schenk,

I could not think of a higher compliment, especially coming from you! Thank you for your order and above that, thank you so much for your service! Cory
In a online search for hoop earrings, I found literally 000’s of ads. Some touted their cost per gram of gold. Others highlighted their wide selection. Ratings for sellers varied greatly, as did buyers comments.
Complaints about flimsy hoops, clasps that did securely work and earrings that were delivered damaged in the box abounded.
I chose Black Bow to buy from because of their consistently positive comments from consumers, good (but not overwhelming) selection and reasonable prices. I was not disappointed. Excellent communication and a beautiful product followed. More importantly, a very happy birthday girl. Thank you, ory and Black Bow. My GF loves her earrings and the pretty gift box (don’t throw that away, honey).
I look forward to purchasing other gifts from you. 😃
Great products, great service! Fast shipping.
Customer service was great. I located company on website and read reviews which prompted me to make a purchase. I would/will use Black Bow Jewelry again when needed. Special thanks to Cory who handled my issues professionally and in a timely matter.
Great quality products with fast shipping. You won’t be disappointed.
The Chanticleer pendant I ordered for my son is very nice. He is very pleased with it. The packaging was beautiful and it came in less than a week.
I would highly recommend purchasing from here! I purchased Ohio state cuff links for my fiancé and when they came in we noticed that there was Missing a letter on each cuff link. I sent an email to Corey asking if anything could be done a he replied back that day! I sent him pictures of everything, he sent me a shipping label, put them in the mail and they quickly sent me new cuff links! They have been so great and understanding! Even with a small error they made everything right even in the mist of pandemic. They have been awesome to work with and they will be receiving more of our business!
It was given as a gift to my second father and he loved it.
Placed my order on 5/26. I was patient enough to wait for my order as one of them kept getting back ordered first 6/13 and then to 7/14. Just didn’t understand why my other pendant which was available was held for delivery. Ordered them in advanced to make it in time for a Fathers Day gift. Finally got you guys to deliver the first pendant ASAP after sending an email which then arrived 6/25. What’s strange is that BOTH pendants were in the shipment and I thought the other one was back ordered until 7/14? So wasn’t sure if you guys actually had them the whole time but I was just waiting and waiting.
Placed an order and received my beautiful bracelet within a week!! Absolutely love the product. Have recommended Black Bow to friends and family.
Great quality and fast delivery
Replacing my husbands wedding ring quickly after he lost it at the golf course in another country using mail and determination got the job completed within days. I appreciated the professional engagement and attention to detail. The product is outstanding and was presently beautifully. Everyone is happy! Thank you, Patricia
Great customer service, along with superior quality merchandise, equals a win for the customer!
Black Bow Jewelry was a great find when I was searching for a graduation gift for my daughter! The selection, pricing, quick shipping and beautiful presentation won me over while I weighed my options from the many internet retailers. I’ll be back again, for sure!
Beautiful ring as advertised and great quality. Nice box too!
I’ve ordered a few chains from Black Bow Jewelry now, and they’ve never disappointed. Shipments have arrived quickly and the quality of the chains has been excellent.
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. is rated 4.90 based on 355 reviews