The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Email, Live Chat
Read The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

About The Black Bow Jewelry Co.:

Honest, Meaningful and Beautiful Jewelry
We’re a family run business and we’ve always felt that it’s important to treat customers like family. We’ve been selling jewelry for over 10 years right here in Medina, Ohio, USA and that has taught us how important is it to be honest, respectful and sell meaningful, beautiful jewelry.

866-620-2638

Service@theblackbow.com

Very nice charm of my daughter's sorority. Will be the perfect addition to her charm bracelet. Love the pretty packaging too.
Arrived sooner than expected and I am very pleased with the quality of my piece.
Great website to view and buy what I was looking for.
The earrings I ordered were exactly what I was looking for.
Love it! Came in quick and looked presentable
Delivered on time. Came in nice gift box. Is what was ordered. Will use again
Excellent communication and packaging!
First delivery was wrong earrings but customer service outstanding and sent return label and apologized for the error. Correct earrings sent out and they are beautiful! They are a gift so I hope the recipient loves them as much as I do. Thank you!
My new granddaughter wore the pearl bracelet for family pictures and will be wearing it for her christening. It was perfect for her.
Quick and easy response to any question
Black Bow has great products, delivery and customer service. I will buy from them every time. πŸ‘
I just wrote a review.
Bracelet was as advertised and shipped as expected
It was just as I imagined it will be! Thanks a lot!
It is a wonderful jewelry company with a top quality product we will order from many times. My grandson was very proud towear his chain and numbers. Your customers service department is outstanding and so easy to work with. You will be getting orders from me in the future and I will recommend you to family and friends! Peggy
Peggy! - Thank you SO MUCH for the great review!
Great products that arrived in a timely fashion.
I love this company! They have high quality products, top notch customer service and they ship your orders quickly. Who could ask for anything more?
Ordering was easy. I appreciated the follow up emails. Product arrived on time, and the box is beautiful! Would definitely recommend and use Black Bow again!
I love the Cal pendant.
The chain I ordered was slightly smaller than it seemed in the picture. I was a little disappointed but I guess people can’t always base opinions off of pictures.
OH No! No problem Abigail. Please contact us at service@theblackbow.com. We will do our best to find you your perfect chain!
I really liked the product! Its a great necklace but the first time i accidentally ordered the wrong size, i ordered a second to replace it but was not able to return the first because it had already been 30 days. I wish there was a way i could trade in the incorrect size to exchange for a longer necklace
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. is rated 4.91 based on 86 reviews