The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Email, Live Chat
Read The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

About The Black Bow Jewelry Co.:

Honest, Meaningful and Beautiful Jewelry
We’re a family run business and we’ve always felt that it’s important to treat customers like family. We’ve been selling jewelry for over 10 years right here in Medina, Ohio, USA and that has taught us how important is it to be honest, respectful and sell meaningful, beautiful jewelry.

866-620-2638

Julian K Castro-Graham
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Shermona Joseph
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 11th May 2020
My daughter is a junior at Louisiana Tech University. She truly loves the Tech pendant I ordered for her birthday. Great custom-made gift and quick service. Stephany
I'm in love my necklace! It sparkles, it's delicate, and it's absolutely perfect! Before my purchase I was not familiar with this company. I needed a specific length box chain that seemed to be sold out or not even carried at every stote I went to. So I did a quick Google search and found The Black Bow Jewelry Co, and I'm so happy I did. Quality jewelry and a very large collection,The Black Bow Jewelry Co. will be my go-to shop for all my future fine jewelry needs, Thank you so much.
The product in quality and the box it comes in, is just perfect. Good communication and easy process to return items when needed.
Although the necklace I ordered was damaged the customer service was excellent. Quick with the return tag and quicker with issuing my credit. Will definitely revisit site to do some more shopping. Again great job.
I was throughly impressed with the quality of the bracelet I purchased and how promptly it was delivered. I will definitely buy from Black Bow Jewelry Co. again !!
The white gold chain is exactly as expected: beautiful and well made. The packaging is amazing and it arrived in 3 business days. Very happy with this purchase. Thank you
I'm pleased with the ring. I was not pleased with the packaging, which was a bit over the top, and not all recyclable materials. Would have appreciated a simpler box (or no box!) made of plain easily-recycled paper/cardboard instead of the glossy-coated material used.
I love the chain l ordered!!!It is very nice!!! Thank you again Sandra Graham
I was disappointed because I believe the penguin charm that I bought was for a Pandora bracelet and it did not fit it was beautiful and we modified it so I can’t return it when I try to put it on my bracelet the round part connected to the charm broke
Great Quality
Love what I purchased as a gift for someone. The charm came out beautiful. Great value I must say!! Will be shopping again from here in the future!
We were impressed with the service and the product. Arrived on time. Item as described but just wasnt th look I was looking for. I will definitely remain a custom for future needs.
She loved it. I did good thanks
Love my purchase unfortunately while putting them on I dropped the second on down the drain
I brought this for my grandson and he absolutely loves it!
Excellent product. Great transaction.
Everything went well with my purchase. Shipping/delivery was quicker than I expected. My husband loves his watch. I am very satisfied with Black Bow's online service.
The item was just as described and arrived sooner than expected- a great experience. It was my first time shopping at Black Bow Jewelry Co. and it was a great experience!
Good customer service. My item was made to order, so they called to let me know my items may not arrive before Christmas unless a upgraded my shipping choice for $25. I appreciated the heads up & paid for the guarantee. However, the very next day they started a promo for $15 guaranteed Christmas shipping. I wish they had offered me that deal or just refunded the extra $10 I paid hours before. The items arrived well before Christmas so I don’t even know if the upgrade was necessary. But I’m glad the gifts made it in time.
The pendent arrived timely and it was beautifully boxed. The pendent itself was of good quality and the perfect size. I would purchase from again.
I found your website searching for the perfect sizes earrings for my daughter! Not only did you have them, they were shipped and delivered on time and packaged so elegantly. Thank you for making her gift special!
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. is rated 4.89 based on 525 reviews