The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Email, Live Chat
Read The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

About The Black Bow Jewelry Co.:

Honest, Meaningful and Beautiful Jewelry
We’re a family run business and we’ve always felt that it’s important to treat customers like family. We’ve been selling jewelry for over 10 years right here in Medina, Ohio, USA and that has taught us how important is it to be honest, respectful and sell meaningful, beautiful jewelry.

866-620-2638

Service@theblackbow.com

My daughter is a junior at Louisiana Tech University. She truly loves the Tech pendant I ordered for her birthday. Great custom-made gift and quick service. Stephany
Quality products and very prompt and friendly service.
Quality product, fast delivery, and absolutely the best price.
Fast service and I am very happy with my beautiful watch.
I have bought numerous pairs of white gold earrings from Black Bow and I am 100 % satisfied !! High quality jewelry at reasonable prices
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Bought from Black Bow before and was happy to buy from again :)
Came just as pictured and earlier than expected
This is my second time ordering from them! Everything comes in perfect and if not they are extremely helpful and allow you to send it back if it doesn’t meet your standards. 10/10 recommend I will purchase from them again.
My boyfriend loved his Miami Dolphins watch I’ll be ordering again and delivery was fast
The only reason I didn’t mark excellent is because the first set I bought were every bit as beautiful. The only complaint my wife has is the clasp or lock doesn’t hold very well. She has to bite the prongs a little tighter. That’s why she lost one of her first earrings. They do not hold very well without some adjusting/tightening often.
Delivery time was exceptionally short and my girlfriend absolutely loved the gift
Very happy with the product, but even more happy with the phenomenal customer service! The product i was ordering was sold out which i was aware of and it said that it would be shipped in about a month, but ended up shipping in 3 days. Great customer service, and would absolutely recommend.
My husband is a huge San Diego Padres fan so wanted to get this for our anniversary. Delivery was fast. He loves the watch and the wallet. He really like how wallet has SD Padres embossed on it. Genuine cowhide leather. EXCELLENT customer service as well.
Wow, we are really disappointed to hear that. We are going to reach out to you and get you another watch. Everything we sell here is brand new. So, what you experienced is definitely not normal. Don't worry, we will get this fixed for you!
Excellent company! My product arrived quickly and with great packaging. The owners seem very kind and truly appreciative of your purchase. The product was as I had hoped, very good quality. Zero complaints. Would highly recommend!
Ordered a sterling silver men's chain fory fiance's birthday, couldn't have been better. Great quality and adorable packaging
The Clemson University gold tiger paw jewelry I've ordered for my niece has been perfect. Any questions I've had about the jewelry were answered quickly and the items were delivered within the estimated delivery time. I'll continue to purchase from Black Bow Jewelry Co.
great present
Spoke to Theresa in customer service and she was more than helpful in finding me a chain and pendant combo
I ordered 4 pairs of earrings - 2 sets of earring climbers and 2 sets of hoops. I’m very pleased with the quality of all of the earrings. My only complaint is that the earring climbers kept falling out and I was at risk of losing them at several different points in the day. Other than that, the quality is superb and I will certainly be ordering again in the near future.
Service was quick item was as described
Purchased white gold earrings and they are perfect. Excellent service.
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. is rated 4.89 based on 437 reviews