The Car Mat Company Reviews

Read The Car Mat Company Reviews

customer.services@thecarmatcompany.co.uk

6 Round House CourtBuckshaw

Tell us how The Car Mat Company made you happy
Mats never received. They never replied to a message do not use go elsewhere.
Avoid this company. Ordered my items 17 days ago. Still no mats. Sent a few emails, no reply. No contact number.
Quick to take my money out of my account, but not quick on posted clearly. Requested a refund as they state refunds are only valid up to 30 days AFTER purchase. So I wasn't waiting on that to come and go.
Do NOT buy from Trade Mats Direct. Placed an order, had an email saying delivery would be with 5 to 7 days...that was over 2 weeks ago and still not had a delivery. Have sent several emails to them but they do not reply.
OK, This is for Trade Mats Direct. I was going to slate this company as was at a point of Trading standards phone call. My wife ordered mats for my Birthday present and took 5 weeks. After several Emails my mats arrived for my St and very happy. Needs better customer service and a phone number but mats spot on.
Defo a scam. They first sent ma a holding email (with spelling mistakes) apologising for the delay. Now I have another from them saying the batch if mats has ‘gone missing’! AVOID THIS COMPANY.
I ordered some car mats on the 9th july and im still waiting ive emailed them 5 times with no reply.
I have left it in paypals hands hoping to get a refund.
Please stay away from theses crooks deffo a scam
Had to chase them for the mats. Arrived wrong colour and now will not reply to emails. Ruined a birthday for a relative
Ordered on 1st August some car mats still not arrived no phone number to phone. Sent loads of emails over the last couple of weeks no reply.
Want a refund if no answer will have to go through paypal
Would not recommend using this company
The car mats didn't arrive within 7 days but after I sent them an email saying that I'd ordered them to be there in time for my daughter's family to use on what might be a very muddy holiday, they arrived with two days to spare. The quality was good and the family are delighted.
“Placed order on the 10th July, no response to numerous emails and still no delivery.
Have ordered some mats from this company which haven't arrived, the company is listed as dissolved so I wouldn't bother if you are looking at their product!
Placed order over 3 weeks ago, no response to numerous emails and still no delivery. This was for my twin boys 18th Birthday, you people are beyond reproach...Karma is coming, believe me!!!!
My order took 23 days to arrive and that was after I emailed (I didn't get a reply) and raised a claim with PayPal. There is no phone number so having paid your money you are on your own. The quality seems ok, certainly nothing special. I won't use this company again.
I placed an order on 6th July 20 its not 22nd and nothing arrived. I have sent emails on a daily basis since 10th without success. There is no telephone to call and the address shows up on street view as a residential house .. i believe it a con outfit . Dont get caught out like me .. stay away ..
STAY WELL CLEAR.. Car mat company and trade mats direct are the same company. Ordered and paid 4 weeks ago and no mats. They never answer the phone or reply to emails.
Ordered on the 17th June, arrived 8th July so 15 working days. Was advised 3 days to make and 5-7 to be sent so not bad given circumstances. Very pleased with the product, upgraded mats to 850g carpet & red trim, it looks great and fits perfect both in front and back. Can't complain, good value, seem well made.
Late delivery, no communication - have requested a refund. Just wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered!
Interestingly the paypal payment is made to a "Trade Mats Direct" which is listed at Companies House as Dissolved!
2 and a half weeks. 5 emails and still no mats and no contact or replies. Birthday come and gone. Not happy. Going to request for a refund. Wish I had seen all the reviews. Cant believe they dont have a phone number. But maybe now I can see why.
Ordered mats for Jag XE they are ridiculously small and look pathetic. The drivers one doesn't even reach anywhere near the pedals or cover the rubber on the floor Emailed my complaint TWICE with photographic evidence and they cant be arsed to reply!!!!
Another bad review for this Company . As said , no telephone number . I have emailed twice and no reply .
I was promised 2-3 working days & paid for express delivery but two weeks later , nothing !
Reading previous reviews , do not expect any goods from this company , I am sure they are incapable !
The Car Mat Company is rated 1.33 based on 116 reviews