The Derma Company Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read The Derma Company Reviews

About The Derma Company:

The Derma Company offers a carefully curated selection of topical skincare, nutritional supplements & mineral make-up. With over 20 years experience in the industry this family-run business has customer service at it's heart.

You can get in touch for FREE skincare consultations with the expert team to help pick the right regime. No upselling, just genuine, impartial advice.

Most products are kept in stock available for next day delivery, a select few take a little longer to offer the best possible shelf-life. FREE UK shipping on orders over £30.

All products are brand new, genuine & authorised for sale.

01582 808829

shop@thedermacompany.co.uk

The Derma Company have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Price - Excellent

96.47%
Industry Average
Great price and great service 😊
- Susan Gee
First time I've used this company and I will definitely use them again. Due to the nature of the products I received a phone call to check (which is standard) but I got advice on 1 of the products I've ordered and a recommendation was made to use a cheaper product. They altered my order and it was dispatched the same day and the refund of the difference in price. Great advice, very quick and efficient!
- Sabrina Van Bellinghen
Very good products at a good price, they even email you or call you to check the products are suitable for you. This is a good idea as the use of some products need explaining if you haven’t not used before. Quick free speedy delivery too !
- Diane Barnes

Delivery - Fast

96.40%
Industry Average
Order and delivery was fast but the seal of the product was broken so this stoped me to order again.
- Alina Amarinei
Very happy with my purchase. Quick delivery.
- Dominika Militowska
Excellent customer service. Prompt delivery of products.
- Sally McKillop
98.40%
Industry Average
An excellent, responsive, friendly and professional service. I will use the company again and highly recommend it.
- Fatemeh Leedham
First time of using The Derma Company and very impressed with their prices and customer service, compared to another online company. I was contacted as advised on the website to confirm my previous history with using Environ products and received regular updates, on the processing of my order. Will look forward to ordering future items when needed.
- Clare Allsopp
Very efficient service provided. Thank you!
- Donna McAuley