The Derma Company Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read The Derma Company Reviews

About The Derma Company:

The Derma Company offers a carefully curated selection of topical skincare, nutritional supplements & mineral make-up. With over 20 years experience in the industry this family-run business has customer service at it's heart.

You can get in touch for FREE skincare consultations with the expert team to help pick the right regime. No upselling, just genuine, impartial advice.

Most products are kept in stock available for next day delivery, a select few take a little longer to offer the best possible shelf-life. FREE UK mainland shipping on orders over £45.

All products are brand new, genuine & authorised for sale.

01582 808829

shop@thedermacompany.co.uk

The Derma Company have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.56%
Industry Average
Excellent speedy service at a competitive price.
- Nita B
Fast delivery . Best price for products
- Seana M
great service quick delivery reasonable price thank you will order again
- Christine B
A

Delivery - Fast

97.39%
Industry Average
Very informative and always next day delivery with free samples. Highly recommend
- Lisa C
Quick delivery and very efficient
- Billie B
The delivery was quick l got my products the next day. Derma company is very professional. I am happy with my products !!
- Kiri D
C

Refunds - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
great service of sending my products out quickly, and even gave me a postage refund so 2 parcels brought on separate days could arrive together and only paid for 1 postage. Only thing is both times I have order products, the packaging has either bust open in transit (not sealed down enough) or been broken so Ive been worried that my products may have fallen out. but apart from that - great service.
- Adele G
First time I've used this company and I will definitely use them again. Due to the nature of the products I received a phone call to check (which is standard) but I got advice on 1 of the products I've ordered and a recommendation was made to use a cheaper product. They altered my order and it was dispatched the same day and the refund of the difference in price. Great advice, very quick and efficient!
- Sabrina V
I was so surprise when received a phone call no let me know that I order 2 items by separate as I made a mistake so they confirmed that would refund my postage for the second item if was ok to send items together ! well what can I say I was complete surprise for the outstanding service. I really highly recommend them and really happy with my product too. Thank you Maria
- Maria K
98.82%
Industry Average
Impressive range of products, very fast delivery, friendly service if you need help and advice. Highly recommended.
- Tracey F
Excellent speedy service at a competitive price.
- Nita B