The Derma Company Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read The Derma Company Reviews

About The Derma Company:

The Derma Company offers a carefully curated selection of topical skincare, nutritional supplements & mineral make-up. With over 20 years experience in the industry this family-run business has customer service at it's heart.

You can get in touch for FREE skincare consultations with the expert team to help pick the right regime. No upselling, just genuine, impartial advice.

Most products are kept in stock available for next day delivery, a select few take a little longer to offer the best possible shelf-life. FREE DPD UK mainland shipping on orders over £50.

All products are brand new, genuine & authorised for sale.

01582 808829

shop@thedermacompany.co.uk

The Derma Company have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

Price - Excellent

99.57%
Industry Average
I love the product (Medik8 retinal 20) and the price was really good from The Derma Company. It was delivered really quickly. Very happy with the service and will definitely buy from them again.
- Gemma B
I purchased Symprove as your price was the most favourable. Delivery was very prompt and customer service excellent. I will definitely use this Company again.
- Margaret M
Have been using Symprove for years and was delighted to see this available from The Derma Company with a little saving over the normal price, love that they split the delivery up, sending 8 bottles and then the final 4 bottles so I can use the product with the longest possible shelf-life.
- Elenore B

Delivery - Fast

97.68%
Industry Average
So easy to order and collect Did not use the usual speedy delivery
- Christine F
A prompt update to inform me of my Purchases and tracking on delivery
- Judith W
Excellent customer service, fast delivery. Thank you
- Helena K
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
Great customer service, quick return and refund when I made an error in ordering. Can't ask for more.
- Kate B
great service of sending my products out quickly, and even gave me a postage refund so 2 parcels brought on separate days could arrive together and only paid for 1 postage. Only thing is both times I have order products, the packaging has either bust open in transit (not sealed down enough) or been broken so Ive been worried that my products may have fallen out. but apart from that - great service.
- Adele G
First time I've used this company and I will definitely use them again. Due to the nature of the products I received a phone call to check (which is standard) but I got advice on 1 of the products I've ordered and a recommendation was made to use a cheaper product. They altered my order and it was dispatched the same day and the refund of the difference in price. Great advice, very quick and efficient!
- Sabrina V
98.68%
Industry Average
Amazing service, my order arrived within days of me placing my order and was beautifully packed. Thank you.
- Carole H
Fast, friendly and professional service. My first time ordering from this company and I was super impressed. Thank you The Derma Company.
- Heather C