The Derma Company Reviews

About The Derma Company:

Cosmeceutical skincare products online

01582 808829

shop@thedermacompany.co.uk

Great service and excellent products
One of the products I had ordered was unobtainable and Derma company phoned me to see if I would like an alternative product instead of having to wait for the out of stock item to come back in stock. I was happy to accept the alternative and my delivery occurred the following day. Was a refreshing and satisfying experience with the Derma company. Glad I have found you, thank you.
Excellent service.
Great service excellent on every front
Great products , girlfriend loves them , quick delivery, very happy
Love my products and always a quick next day delivery.
The Derma Company 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Outstanding delivery service tells you the hour of arrival, if you specify a safe place they will take a photo and send to you , very fast despatch, excellent products and customer service ,returning customer highly recommend ☺️
Excellent products and service. Next day delivery on my order placed midday. Lovely touch to include samples too. Many thanks, will definitely order again and recommend.
Ethical supply at a discounted price and easy to use website with next day delivery. Spot on.
Excellent service and delivery times are super quick
Very quick delivery, best prices !
Super service! Delivery times are excellent and prices are best out there.
I had previously ordered from RedLITE and was redirected to the new branded company. Very easy website to navigate. As I use Environ AVST 5 it advised me that they would need to check my progress to authorise the order, this was on an email and then posted out. Very professional service and arrived quickly. Thank You
Amazing service. From customer service who go above and beyond to help to a quick delivery, everything is first class.
Very knowledgeable staff, fantastic products which deliver amazing results. Definitely recommend this company.
Great speedy service
Particularly like that they called me to check that I knew the Environ step programme and that I had ordered the right product
I have been buying my Environ products from what was previously Redlite for several years now. Asa is always very helpful and I haven't found a cheaper supplier for Environ! Quick efficient service and delivery.
Fab service & products as always, at a great price. Thanks so much!
Excellent service quick delivery and a nice free sample of Rad
The Derma Company is new and takes over from RedLite. I have always appreciated the advice I received from RedLite and it looks like the Derma Company intends to pursue the same approach.
The Derma Company is rated 4.97 based on 98 reviews