The Derma Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Derma Company
Read The Derma Company Reviews

01582 808829

shop@thedermacompany.co.uk

I have been buying my skincare products from The Derma Company for a number of years now and I couldn't recommend them enough. Their product knowledge is outstanding and there delivery service is extremely quick and reliable. A fabulous company for my skincare needs.
I usually order by phone and find the staff friendly, knowledgable and very helpful. Delivery is fast ( next day if order before a certain cut off time .) I have only ever purchased Environ products from The Derma Company but have found their pricing and service very good.
I was recommended to the Derma Company several years and I haven't been disappointed. Orders are delivered at speed and advice and guidance on the products is always available. A service that is second to none.
Glad you found us Shirley, we will happy to continue to supply you with your products & any advice you may need :)
Always provide my products promptly. Have used for a number of years!
Love TDC - they always have the products I want or as soon as they can, super pricing and friendly staff on the phone with quick delivery. Good luck with the rebrand.
Hi Tess, thanks for your feedback, with the launch of the new far improved TDC site you will now be able to checkout online with ease on any device :)
The Derma Company's service is beyond outstanding. I have been using their service for a number of years and have always been fully satisfied with every single experience. Asa and his team have a wide knowledge of all products and go over and above to help their customers. I wish I could give more than 5 stars - the whole experience from beginning to end including, customer service, delivery time, any issues that may arise are always handled to the highest standard. I cannot thank them enough, they are so friendly and it is always a pleasure dealing with The Derma Company.
What lovely feedback Erin, thanks for your continued support :)
I have always found The Derma Company to be very efficient and product received the following day. Any problems are very promptly dealt with by Customer Services.
I have used The Derma Company for a few years now for Environ products. Very good to deal with. Before Covid phoning in for orders was brilliant and quick; they got to know you well so customer service very good. Now ordering online is just as good and delivery is quick and efficient. I trust the company with authenticity of products and pricing is competitive but can always be improved with more specials. Will continue to recommend and use.
I’ve been a customer of The Derma Company for many years.
The level of service is exceptional.
Always so efficient with a full and depth knowledge of all the products.
They always have the time and patience to help with anything you need.
The products arrive the next day packaged well.
I cannot fault their knowledge, willingness to help and customer service has always been faultless. Wanted to say a special thank you to Aisha who’s help and fantastic service has been second to none.
Thank you!
I have been using The Derma Company for many years now to purchase my Environ Products... Their knowledge of skincare is outstanding, I know I’m in safe hands. They’re so friendly and always take the time to ensure I understand the products and different ways I can use them to maximise their benefits. Pricing is also competitive... and I’ll receive my order next day in most cases. I wouldn’t go anywhere else and won’t hesitate to recommend them!
Thanks Abbey, glad to hear that you're pleased with your experience :)
I have nothing but praise for the Derma Company. Their prices for the Environ products I buy are excellent - much more reasonable than the local beauty salon where I go for my Environ facials. They are always helpful and informative when I have queries too. First class.
Thanks for sharing your experience :)
The Derma Company have very well informed and helpful staff. Extremely quick delivery. Fantastic service!
Thanks Jo, glad to hear you're pleased with everything :)
I've always been extremely satisfied with your products and services. Everything's easy to order and arrives very quickly. Your team are always very helpful and prompt, Asa in particular is a pleasure to order from and brilliant for advice. I couldn't recommend your company enough!
Thanks for your glowing review Niamh :)
Friendly communication,easy to order. Great prices and really fast delivery. Truly a wonderful experience.
Thanks Bernard, really appreciate you sharing your experience.
I have been using The Derma Company for years now to buy my Environ products. Not only do they provide the most competitive prices in the UK but they also provide excellent customer service. My queries are always addressed promptly and orders are always dispatched that day. They are a pleasure to deal with.
I came across this company during lockdown and they haven’t failed once in delivering my products in only 24 to 48hrs. Excellent service and have all of the products I need. Thank you
Thanks Sharon, so glad you've found us :)
good service and quick delivery
Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated :)
The Derma Company is rated 4.88 based on 17 reviews