The Derma Company Reviews

5 Rating 1,244 Reviews
of reviewers recommend The Derma Company
Read The Derma Company Reviews

About The Derma Company:

The Derma Company offers a carefully curated selection of topical skincare, nutritional supplements & mineral make-up. With over 20 years experience in the industry this family-run business has customer service at it's heart.

You can get in touch for FREE skincare consultations with the expert team to help pick the right regime. No upselling, just genuine, impartial advice.

Most products are kept in stock available for next day delivery, a select few take a little longer to offer the best possible shelf-life. FREE UK mainland shipping on orders over £45.

All products are brand new, genuine & authorised for sale.

01582 808829

shop@thedermacompany.co.uk

I’m afraid I didn’t like the texture of this cream so it’s no good for me
Website and ordering very good, also the fact you made sure I had used the product before. Packaging poor as eye cream packaging was damaged and metal eye cream container dented.
Order and delivery was fast but the seal of the product was broken so this stoped me to order again.
Hi Alina We are so sorry to hear you have received a product with a broken seal, due to the style of seal applied to the product you have ordered they are designed to be perforated easily so much so that they can break in transit. If you are concerned about keeping this product feel free to get in touch with our customer care team who will be able to arrange a replacement to be issued. Erin Customer Care
One item was missed in delivery.Delivery of replaced item took sometime..Good job that I had not completely run out!
Hi Lata, I'm really sorry for the oversight of an item being missed off your most recent order, no excuses just human error. The delivery services are a little slower than normal right now due to Covid.
The Derma Company is rated 4.97 based on 1,244 reviews