The Derma Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Derma Company
Read The Derma Company Reviews

About The Derma Company:

The Derma Company offers a carefully curated selection of topical skincare, nutritional supplements & mineral make-up. With over 20 years experience in the industry this family-run business has customer service at it's heart.

You can get in touch for FREE skincare consultations with the expert team to help pick the right regime. No upselling, just genuine, impartial advice.

Most products are kept in stock available for next day delivery, a select few take a little longer to offer the best possible shelf-life. FREE UK shipping on orders over £30.

All products are brand new, genuine & authorised for sale.

01582 808829

shop@thedermacompany.co.uk

Took a little bit time to verify the order before despatch it but Overall good value for money.
Once communication was made through email, I received my product quickly. I feel whilst buying it would be good for customer to state if they have previously used the product rather than afterwards, as emails went to junk.
Good prices and quick delivery. Great service.
Efficient service
Found the items that my wife wanted on one site and reasonable price, contacted Customer Services and Aba was very good in answering my questions.
I had problems when I was trying to place my order on line but got there in the end! Excellent delivery arruved the day after I made the order. Couldn't find a price list?!
Love TDC - they always have the products I want or as soon as they can, super pricing and friendly staff on the phone with quick delivery. Good luck with the rebrand.
Hi Tess, thanks for your feedback, with the launch of the new far improved TDC site you will now be able to checkout online with ease on any device :)
I have used The Derma Company for a few years now for Environ products. Very good to deal with. Before Covid phoning in for orders was brilliant and quick; they got to know you well so customer service very good. Now ordering online is just as good and delivery is quick and efficient. I trust the company with authenticity of products and pricing is competitive but can always be improved with more specials. Will continue to recommend and use.
The Derma Company is rated 4.97 based on 533 reviews