The Derma Company Reviews

5 Rating 1,251 Reviews
of reviewers recommend The Derma Company
Read The Derma Company Reviews

About The Derma Company:

The Derma Company offers a carefully curated selection of topical skincare, nutritional supplements & mineral make-up. With over 20 years experience in the industry this family-run business has customer service at it's heart.

You can get in touch for FREE skincare consultations with the expert team to help pick the right regime. No upselling, just genuine, impartial advice.

Most products are kept in stock available for next day delivery, a select few take a little longer to offer the best possible shelf-life. FREE UK mainland shipping on orders over £45.

All products are brand new, genuine & authorised for sale.

01582 808829

shop@thedermacompany.co.uk

Great, quick delivery as normal
I had a good experience using the Derma Company for the first time. Once they established that I had been referred to the particular product by a legitimate dermatologist the product was delivered within days.
Excellent speedy service at a competitive price.
Great eye cream.
Quick service, would recommend
great service of sending my products out quickly, and even gave me a postage refund so 2 parcels brought on separate days could arrive together and only paid for 1 postage. Only thing is both times I have order products, the packaging has either bust open in transit (not sealed down enough) or been broken so Ive been worried that my products may have fallen out. but apart from that - great service.
Good, efficient, and top quality service
Delivery time stated was spot on. Thank you for the free sample.
I have only used the Eye gel for a short time and have noticed a difference already, which is good as I'm 75.
Only negative point is that the expiry date is only June this year. Otherwise 👍🏻
Good advice from James and products arrived very quickly
Delivery was very fast. Did not get discount initially but they quickly put it right.
I do refer to talk to someone instead on ordering on line xx
Hi Lorraine Thanks for your feedback, we are still available on the phones weekdays 9-5 if you would like to place an order. Alternatively you can book a free 30 min consultation by following this link: https://calendly.com/thedermacompany/consultation Customer Care
Very good product
No complaints with the company so far, this is my second order.
Very good. Price of delivery was a bit high.
Hi Elaine, thanks for your feedback, we are doing our best to improve the price of delivery to Northern Ireland, right now we offer free shipping to NI when you spend over £85. Customer Care
I love my products I buy from here they keep my skin clean and it come really fast. I think have a customer loyalty system we be good
I'm new to The Derma Co after a recommendation & have been impressed with the products & service received. Thank you, J Willan
Well what can I say, was very impressed to receive a call shortly after i placed my order online to discuss my order/if had used the product before and how should apply it etc. Friendly and professional service. I’ve only been using the product for a few days so that is the only reason I knocked one star but am looking forward to hopefully seeing some results! Would definitely use Derma Company again - excellent customer service and product arrived in post the next day (on Christmas Eve!).
Very happy with the delivery, and the product which I have been using for many years.
The Derma Company is rated 4.97 based on 1,251 reviews