The Green Reaper Reviews

Read The Green Reaper Reviews

customerservices@thegreenreaper.co.uk

27-29 Summerleys Road

Tell us how The Green Reaper made you happy
great long reach hedge cutter mitox maybe a little heavy for some but cuts really easy and well good price and some free gifts head sheild oil bottle mixure many thanks green reaper will defo use you again
My items where not in stock at the time of my purchase. But they kept me updated all the way along and also chased up the manufactures. I received my items very quickly once they had them in stock. I have not been able to try them out just yet but when I do I will elaborate on this review. 10/10 Green Reaper for your customer support second to none.
Very efficient ordering and delivery. Excellent after sales service regards technical information etc.
I purchased a Greenworks cordless extended reach hedge trimmer. I was kept up to date with the progress of my order and it arrived on the day promised. After a little trouble initially charging the battery I was able to use it that day. It reaches and cuts quite well although it can make your arms ache after a few minutes as there is no harness/strap to help balance.
I found Green Reaper efficient and prompt when I ordered a hay rake through them recently. Delivery was at the promised time and the product is satisfactory. I would be happy to use them again for an appropriate item of equipment.
Prompt delivery, cheapest price for our Agri Fab sprayer and excellent after sales service.
Know their products, give good advice. Have used them before that is why I used them again.
As usual service was first class.
I was very satisfied with the processing of my order - was constantly informed about the status and the delivery to Austria took place in a very short time. If required, I like to order again.
I needed a replacement for an old Makita hedge trimmer, and I was uncertain whether the MITOX multi-tool would be value for money, but so far it's been worked well. I've used the brush cutter and lopping saw and I'm happy with the results. The engine is obviously solidly made, and takes a while to start but I'm hoping that will ease as it's run in. It's early days, but I'm happy with what I bought.
No problems whatsoever from the Green Reaper website. Site is easy to manouvre, found what I wanted and paid. Purchase came quickly and well packed. Would use again.
I was initially drawn to Green Reaper because they were price competitive. Pleasantly surprised to find that they backed this up by keeping me constantly informed of progress of my order which included next day delivery. A superb service - thank you Green Reaper.
A really excellent long handled hedge cutter. I have found it both powerful and easily handled. The balance is very good and it is a well made cutter. I fully recommend this product.
Excellent company to deal with.im sure the company's product is amazing but until the drought ends i cannot use properly.
Quick delivery thank you. A very good quality trailer, easy enough to put together with the well illustrated book that comes with it. My problem with it was the tipping latch was welded slightly out of place. So with much trying and pushing and shoving I resorted to an angle grinder. Ten minutes of careful work and the catch works perfectly. I know I could have contacted the supplier for a replacement but I wanted to use it that day. It should last for years!
A very smooth transaction and quick delivery.
I was having difficulty getting the part I needed. Green Reaper had it and delivered it very promptly great service thank you
Excellent Service polite,helpful, efficient. A company that cares about the service to its customers, when they say they'll phone you back, they actually do. Highly recommended.
Easy to use web site, competitive price for item including free delivery (as priced at £199 fell into free category), seamless process once item selected and ordered to it's delivery.
Excellent service , ordered it Tuesday evening arrived Thursday lunch and the EFCO strimmer is great and at a reasonable price
The Green Reaper is rated 4.75 based on 754 reviews