The Green Reaper Reviews

Read The Green Reaper Reviews

customerservices@thegreenreaper.co.uk

27-29 Summerleys Road

Tell us how The Green Reaper made you happy
Product as described. Good price and quick delivery. Time will tell if the product (electric mower by EGO) was a good choice.
As mentioned in my review of the equipment (log splitter), your communications and delivery arrangements were excellent. Pity about the problem with the pedal arms which are preassembled and wobble all over the place during use. The manufacturer needs to be told. Or was this a one-off defect? I'd like to know.
very good**
I thought I already had done so.
Very fast delivery great quality lawnmower.but you need to be a magician to fold the handles because thy don't fold.thy say they do but they Don't.
I purchased a Greenworks cordless extended reach hedge trimmer. I was kept up to date with the progress of my order and it arrived on the day promised. After a little trouble initially charging the battery I was able to use it that day. It reaches and cuts quite well although it can make your arms ache after a few minutes as there is no harness/strap to help balance.
I found Green Reaper efficient and prompt when I ordered a hay rake through them recently. Delivery was at the promised time and the product is satisfactory. I would be happy to use them again for an appropriate item of equipment.
I needed a replacement for an old Makita hedge trimmer, and I was uncertain whether the MITOX multi-tool would be value for money, but so far it's been worked well. I've used the brush cutter and lopping saw and I'm happy with the results. The engine is obviously solidly made, and takes a while to start but I'm hoping that will ease as it's run in. It's early days, but I'm happy with what I bought.
Quick delivery thank you. A very good quality trailer, easy enough to put together with the well illustrated book that comes with it. My problem with it was the tipping latch was welded slightly out of place. So with much trying and pushing and shoving I resorted to an angle grinder. Ten minutes of careful work and the catch works perfectly. I know I could have contacted the supplier for a replacement but I wanted to use it that day. It should last for years!
Already given review thanks
please with it on even ground more difficult to use on uneven ground where horses and chickens have been wheels get stuck in the holes . Have had to replace cords frequently and they are a bit fiddly to put on. but on the whole it is a lot easier than a normal strimer
Placing order was simple and acknowledgement and despatch very prompt. Unfortunately the courier company lost first consignment and therefore ‘next day’ delivery didn’t happen. However Nicki dealt with the matter very efficiently and quickly arranged for a replacement to be sent which arrived safely. Would definitely use Green Reaper again as I believe the delivery of excellent customer service is what distinguishes a good internet based business from the also rans.
Purchase through Amazon was quick and easy did not have to wait long for delivery of the mower so we are satisfied with the service received thank you
Received promptly. Looks good. Easy to assemble & charge battery. Not used it yet so can't add anything more!
The order to delivery went very well as I had expected
efficient service
Great choice of equipment at competitive prices. Very prompt delivery. Great buying experience.
I tried to buy the item from the manufacturer, but there was no option to get the delivery to my postcode. My next choice was yourselves where the delivery was available. Item delivered promptly and correct
Delivered item in reasonable time
Very good price, and quick delivery...
The Green Reaper is rated 4.75 based on 754 reviews