The Green Reaper Reviews

Read The Green Reaper Reviews

customerservices@thegreenreaper.co.uk

27-29 Summerleys Road

Tell us how The Green Reaper made you happy
Ordered a petrol lawn aerator and it arrived in North Scotland within the week. Despite the notification on your website of additional delivery charges to this area (a political hot potato here!) no charge was applied and that was much appreciated. Have used the machine and it does a good job. Only minor gripe is that no engine oil was included in the delivery but luckily I had some of the recommended grade. Overall a very good experience.
Very good product, great communication about the status of the order, tracking number was provided once the order was dispatched. Delivery was very efficient
Without the Cobra SA32E 13 inch electric scarifier, I would not have been able to remove the thick layer of moss that was slowly killing the grass in my lawns. After changing the barrel with the blades on, the setup as delivered, to the one with the wire tines, that comes in the box, and setting the height to the highest, on first starting to scarify my lawn I thought I had a problem with it. The moss was so thick, that the supplied catcher bag, that fits on the back, same thing as a lawnmower, was useless, and it is useless, no where big enough to cope with even a small job, I never used it again, and resorted to raking off the scarified moss by hand. Apart from the useless collection bag, that seemed to be the only thing wrong with the machine, it did a really good job. I’m quite sure I will never use the machine with the blades fitted, and would have preferred two sets of tines, one as a spare. I think if you used the blades, I believe are for aerating, on your lawn, it would chop it up. The only other thing I thought was very poor, is the handbook that came with the machine. OK if you have 20/20 vision, I don’t, the printing was very small, so were the diagrams. The booklet was poorly laid out, wasting a lot of space that could have been used to make the text and diagrams bigger and easier to read. I do recommend the machine itself though, as I am in my 80’s, and I could not have done the work it did, by hand.
The member of staff was very helpful in identifying the correct spare part I needed and I received the part next day
Great product - great service - until it came to the delivery company who let everybody down.
Good price on the mower, quick delivery, no problems with the assembly. All in all very painless, like on-line purchasing should be.
Excellent service
Purchased a SCH WBEPW. For our Village Association, Good communication, easy to order, good price, helpful staff. The water bowser seemed a bit pricy but on receipt of it could see why. Well built and easy to operate.
product delivered very quickly
Great piece of kit no more wires
EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY -NEEDS A FEW HOURS TO BUILD FROM FLAT PACK BUT EVERY SMALL ITEM WAS PROVIDED-UNRIVALLED PRICE
Excellent service. Ordered just after lunchtime, delivered by lunchtime next day. Very competitive price. Had one or two queries, so spoke to them by telephone before buying they were very helpful. What more can you ask for ?
Purchase through Amazon was quick and easy did not have to wait long for delivery of the mower so we are satisfied with the service received thank you
Missing parts no wheel spacers or axle end caps one boom swing arm bolt assembly missing it so had to raid local stores to get parts to make it work. It does not spray a 2 metre width, with much messing we got a one metre width. Would I buy it again - no
Excellent machine does as said Really happy with the finish with the back roller Thanks
prompt service
HANDY SCARIFIER IS GREAT AND VERY REASONABLE PRICE -QUICK DELIVERY-EXCELLENT IN ALL RESPECTS --FROM PH
Received promptly. Looks good. Easy to assemble & charge battery. Not used it yet so can't add anything more!
Great price and fast delivery and I would recommend them
The order to delivery went very well as I had expected
The Green Reaper is rated 4.75 based on 754 reviews