The Point Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Point

Tell us how The Point made you happy
My "lifelong" account was deleted. They "can't access" my account, b/c it wasn't use in two years. I didn't need this resource in my last job. This resource would be especially helpful in COVID as I'm a teletherapist. I wish I could use my "lifelong" account in this COVID season.
Terrible customer service. My "lifelong" account was deleted and information "untraceable". I was told this was a "lifelong" membership, but I'm unable to access my account b/c I didn't use it for 2 years. In my old job, I didn't need this website, and now I do need it, especially in COVID where I'm acting as an online therapist. This website would be relevant. I was told I could re-purchase this product with the same email.
Excellent, Vicky listens to what you want and discusses the options with you before starting. The decor is good, you're always offered a coffee and the products used are always nice. Just what you want at a hairdressers!
The Point is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews