The Gift Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Co
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how The Gift Co made you happy
I didn't receive my item! No tracking number, no reply. Its been 10 days though I chose royal mail 24! Probably a scam! I was so looking forward for this. Very disappointed.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback.

I believe we resolved this the best we could during our in depth email conversation.

Feel free to give us a call on 0845 682 3388 If i can help you further though!

Best wishes
My friend was very pleased to receive her chocolate smash cup
Gift company where you can’t add gift wrapping or a gift note- but also no Info is included about who sent the item. Outstanding. When you bring this up with customer services they suggest the fault is yours. Probably won’t bother using them again.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback.

Following our lengthy email conversation where I suggested that the item you had chosen probably didn't meet your needs and offered alternatives I took your lack of reply as a confirmation that you were happy to proceed with your order.

Feel free to give us a call on 0845 682 3388 If i can help you further though!

Best wishes
Fantastic book and fast delivery !! Delighted 😊
Brilliant service with very convenient messenger service with kind and helpful staff ready to assist. Will shop again.
Order arrived early, gift wrapped and great quality, some great ideas for birthdays when you are stuck :)
Dad loved his personalised birthday whiskey. Thanks!
The chocolate smash cup was brilliant! Came really quickly too.
Will definitely order more.
I ordered the personalised baby grow with t shirt and was really pleased with the quality of the gift. Will Deffos order again and will be recommending to my friends :)
Thanks for your help, came home today to my packages for my stag party, couldn’t be happier!!!

X
Well packaged. Prompt Delivery. Deserves no less than 5 stars from me - will recommend.
Great, really great, the gift wrap was beautiful!
So pleased with ice bucket I ordered. Looks really lovely, great quality and just the right size. Delivered within 3 days of ordering. This is first time I have ordered from this company and I am very impressed. I will definitely be ordering again and have no hesitation in recommending them
As always a great experience ordering from you. Very happy with my order.
Cheese board arrived this morning 5stars thanks!!!
The glasses I bought were beautiful & arrived quickly.
I have already recommended to friends & family!
I ordered a personalised cheese board, absolutely stunning for the price. 5 Stars from me.
My wife and I are delighted with the gifts that I ordered for my sons graduation, packaging great good quality stuff, photo frame, glass and champagne were all above expectation.
Our sons teacher got in touch to say thank you, he was shocked we had gone to such effort! Thanks so much
The items are perfect, and both the customer service and the delivery of orders are amazing!
The Gift Co is rated 4.26 based on 62 reviews