The Gift Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Co
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how The Gift Co made you happy
Gave this to my friend and she absolutely loved it. Will definitely order one again soon!
Excellent 👍
On receiving an item that was not inscribed as expected. I emailed and received a speedy response to offer to replace the faulty goods at no extra cost. The new item was received the day after as required. The error was no fault of the Company but the supplier of the product, but the mistake was resolved beyond my expectations and so I would use this Company again. Thank you.
Hi Amanda,

Glad we were able to help and rectify the issue quickly :)
My partner was delighted with the personalised tea pot I bought her
Glad she liked it :)
Love the idea of this present but ordered it over a week ago now and had no news on it since I received the confirmation email. Checked the order status and nothing has been dispatched, yet alone delivered, which is frustrating since as delivery wasn’t free.
Hi Kate,

Your gift is showing as having been delivered to you on the 25th Jan- if this is not the case could you please get in touch.

Thanks!
Terrible company - DO NOT USE. I ordered a gift on 19th December guaranteeing a delivery before 23rd December. I only ordered it through this company so I could give it to my husband on Christmas day. I ordered a few other bits too. The other gifts arrived before Christmas but the main gift did not and on the delivery note by the item there was a hand written arrow and the written words "To Follow". It is now 13th January and there is no sign of the gift, or a response to 3 left phone messages and 2 emails, or the 64.99 which the gift cost. Let's not mention the Christmas present that my husband hasn't had. I am very upset and will be taking this further.
Hi there,

I am really sorry to hear about your disappointment however i believe you might be mistaking us for a different company as we did not receive any orders for that value on the 19th December and also we would not have included a handwritten note to say your gifts were 'To Follow'.

I also think you might have us mistaken as we have not received and calls or emails from yourself on a matter of this nature. However, please feel free to contact me directly at hello@thegiftco.co.uk if i am wrong!

Hope you manage to solve your issue!
The service was good and the packaging was brilliant! Unfortunately the cookie let the side down. It was dry, crumbly, way too thin and tasted of plastic strangely! I ended up having to buy another from Millie’s Cookies. Very disappointed.
Hi Rebecca,

I am sorry to hear you were not happy with your cookie as we have had a number of really happy customers who have ordered these as gifts from us!

I will definitely pass your comments on to our supplier.

Many thanks
This is the second pair of personalised car feeding mats I have ordered. They are really lovely.
No confirmation have now sent 3 emails just want to know when delivery will be as ordered online paid with PayPal and then nothing find this bad customers nee service l ordered a Birmingham city football towel with name on very angry ad l just want a reply
Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your experience however as we do not sell personalised football towels i think you might have us confused with a different company. Hope you get to the bottom of it!
It's really lovely
Hi Zoe, so pleased that you love your Christmas Eve Crate :)
It’s been 10 days since I’ve ordered a Christmas Eve crate and still hasn’t arrived, I’ve tried messaging but I am getting no response...
I had a confirmation email when I ordered and it said it would notify me when shipped and haven’t heard anything I’m very worried it won’t come in time for Christmas Eve!
Hi Sasha, I believe we had a conversation on social media about your order so perhaps you are confusing your lack of response with a different company? As we discussed you will receive your crate before Christmas Eve :) please feel free to message again if you have any further queries!
I can’t give anything other than a 1 star as my order still hasn’t arrived .
Hi Sylvia, I know we have spoken directly about your order which was placed 5 working days ago and advises that it can take approx. 7 working days to produce and personalise on our website. I am sure you will love your crate when it arrives :)
Excellent choice of goods for Christmas very happy and arrived in good time!
The people I spoke to were absolutely brilliant, they were so sweet and were amazing.
Came super quick & great item
I have had no deliver updates
Hi Zara,

As it states on the website the Christmas Eve Crates take 7 working days to make and personalise. Once yours has been shipped you will be updated with a tracking number :)
Said my card was declined yet still took the money!? No emails or any contact to confirm/unconfirm a transaction.
Hi Matt,

Please could you email us your full name so we can look into this for you? If your card was declined we will not have been able to take any money or process your order :)
Ordered a personalised gin glass. Was perfect and arrived nice and quickly too. Thank you!
Slow at despatching out
Hi Shannon, we are sorry that this has been your experience- I will email you directly about your order
Really unique gift, a lot bigger than expected which is great considering the price. Chocolates and sweets are branded so not cheap sweets which is fab. Only criticism would be on the personalisation (which was great) it was wrapped in cellophane (gift wrapped) but they put a logo sticker right over the front where the personalisation is making it hard to read it. Tried removing and it doesn’t come off easy so made a mess. Sticker should have been put at the back. Also it comes very securely wrapped in bubble wrap and in a box so it doesn’t get damaged during delivery. Great gift!
Thank you for the feedback :) We have passed your comments on to our supplier regarding the sticker.
Very satisfied with the speed of the delivery. Thank you
The Gift Co is rated 4.26 based on 62 reviews