The Good Guys Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Good Guys
08AM
8AM

Tell us how The Good Guys made you happy

"Was looking to purchase a new TV and unsure what model to get. I had a budget and they gave me the best possible deal , they even up sold me on home installation. The service was great , they sales rep was very knowledgable and I purchase all my big ticket items from them now."
Are you The Good Guys? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback The Good Guys receives. Reply Free
"Purchased an upright freezer a week ago for a fabulous discounted price and seriously wish I had purchased the matching fridge, might go back and do that. Daniel (Good Guys staff) was super helpful, knowledgeable and had my husband and I sorted with exactly what we needed within an hour. Great service and product."
"Good customer service in store, not obtrusive but available when required to assist."
The Good Guys is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews