The Hip Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hip Store

Tell us how The Hip Store made you happy
More Photos & Videos
Received wrong item and was my responsibility to return it and pay for shipping.
Ordered on April 10th, estimated shipping time 14 to 30 days....
Tried to contact them several times. No answer.
Finally got my items today July 24th. No belt on the shorts.
Product was billed when ordered January 7, 2020 and after 4 weeks I reached out to company as I did not receive it and I wanted to cancel and receive a refund. 2 days later company advised back to me when I do finally receive it I can send it back to them in China for a refund....however, I was to pay for shipping.
over the weekend, the Leveler did come....warped. This plastic piece of junk is 100% not usable and I will cut my losses rather than try to return to China as damaged goods.
In the future I will not click on any of the Facebook ads as these vendors are NOT vetted except for unsuspecting consumers like me. And the reviews on their website are all 100% satisfied. Really?
save your money
Sent damaged products..which I returned.
I asked via email if they could at least pay the posted as it was quite expensive. They still haven't replied to my email, this was months ago. And there Is no way of contacting them without calling there shop floor who were useless
Cancelled my order due to not updating their stock online and as it bought from overseas, the bank charged twice for the exchange rate, ignored my emails and close the case. Maybe they should provide a helpline to confirm stock before letting people order.
Bargain price in the sale, 66% off! Good delivery, quick with tracking.
The Hip Store is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews