thephonedocotor-uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend thephonedocotor-uk
Live Chat, Telephone
Read thephonedocotor-uk Reviews

Tell us how thephonedocotor-uk made you happy
Steve saved my day again ! He's repaired my phone a few times ! Smashed the screen again at 5pm took it to Steve 20 minutes later all repaired, great price and got me back online. I had some important calls the following day so needed my phone !
Brilliant service great service😁
Would absolutely recommend, went above and beyond to sort my sons phone out, which was no easy job! Will be recommending to everyone. Brilliant service.
Great service all round. Definitely would recommend. Won’t be going elsewhere!!
Telephoned late afternoon to be told my phone screen could be repaired that evening after being advised by other repairers it could take 3 - 4 weeks. Absolutely fantastic service and would highly recommend. Professional, friendly and very efficient!
Brilliant service, dropped everything to help me out with broken iPhone. I won’t be going anywhere else in future. 👌
Brillant job thanks you
Great service overall I will be coming here again, would definitely recommend. My ps4 was bricked and the issues were solved after a few hours
I can’t thank Stephen enough for all his help in unlocking my mums late partners phone. He stayed in contact with us, explained certain issues and rather than just going ahead with some thing spoke to us about it first.
Will definitely be using Stephen in the future.
Thanks again!
Very kindly offered to repair my Xbox One controller at home free of charge.
I had my iphone7 screen replaced just before lockdown with a shop and had nothing but problems with it,i messaged the phone doctor explained what happened and asked if he could replace my screen and when it could be done.20 minutes after my first message my iphone had been repaired.highly recomemended and from now on i know where ill be taking phone for repair.
Really fast to answer enquiry. Great communication throughout repair. Top quality repair.
Absolutely fantastic service. I had a phone that looked like it was on its way to phone heaven. The Phone Doctor was able to rescue the phone which is so vital to the work I do. Clearly knows his products, fats and great service. Definitely the person to contact should you have an electronic issue.
Messaged Stephen and explained I had a disabled child and limited to when I could get my phone screen fixed, but I needed it for work for him that wasn’t a problem he came to my house and did it within half an hour, and took the time to speak he was very cheery and polite and all in all amazing service from Stephen thanks
Great service dropped phone off with smashed screen repaired in a couple of hours and cheaper than quoted elsewhere. Don't hesitate to use Steve for your repairs.
Fantastic service..daughters phone dropped of and picked up within the hour. Put a smile back on my daughters face. Highly reliable and recommended. Wouldnt go anywhere else! Thankyou so much
Can’t recommend this place enough! I needed a new laptop screen and the price given to me was half of what I’d been quoted anywhere else. The job was done within 30 minutes and I am more than happy with the work! Thank you again
Another fantastic service from Ste today same day drop off and collection of a superb repair on my sons iPad. Very highly recommend him! 5 star treatment
Excellent service again today ! After using Steve to repair my iPhone I told friends and relatives of the great job he'd done, they had broken Samsung phone. I called Steve he repairs both within a few hours at a great price. Both phones are like new and working perfectly !

Excellent service
Great service from Stephen, quick repair and great communication.. thanks (repaired charger port👍)
thephonedocotor-uk is rated 4.98 based on 41 reviews