TheTheoryTest.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TheTheoryTest.co.uk

Tell us how TheTheoryTest.co.uk made you happy
I just drove 32 mile round trip to find the test centre is closed, we had an email from thetheorytest.co to tell us our test had been changed to today after the first test was cancelled due to coronavirus. As we hadn't received a second email to reschedule then we assumed the centre was open and the test going ahead. Now I can't find any contact information to get my money back. I only used this company as it had test slots available before the DVLA website!
Avoid this company at all costs it is a total scam!!
This website is scammers. I was unable to get the refund from them .
I try to book the theory test through DVLA website for my sister. First time I booked for the theory test so, I booked through it. after made the payment i realized some thing went wrong because the leave some conditions in the end after making the payment.( attached in the photo)
absolute scamming dirt bags DO NOT USE!!!!
They are now thetheorytest.co and they are scammers. The address that is listed on their website is a false address and the whois lookup gives the website as Texas based. There is no way to contact this company and they will not refund monies taken. I will be doing a chargeback and have reported this company to Google (because their ad puts them at the top of the search result for driving theory tests) and citizens advice as scams, so hopefully they will be prosecuted at some point.
I booked a test via this website, but changed my mind a minute later and there were no means of cancelling it. Contacted support but received a reply that cancellation is not possible. so money grabbing company which overcharges twice as much for the same services as GOV.UK. Customer support is as unhelpful as they possibly can be. Avoid by all means
Absolutely shocking that they can sleep at night knowing they are scamming young people of their money. Just annoyed I didn’t see all the reviews before my daughter booked her test.
Simply scamming Robbing scummy rats. Use anyone else but thes e con artists. Book with these guys believing would be covered if failed only to find out that was all a load of bull. Double the price of gov.co.UK. should be shutting places like this down
Do not use ... go to gov.uk official site.
Total scam. Have been ripped off for£45. No way of rebooking after a failed test. Then when i did finally get a reply via email was told i had recieved all the small print via email. Which i never did! Only a
Tex message to confirm
My test date
I didn't realise I had to read the small print and when I went to rebook my test after failing my first one it said by not filling in them theory test you're not entitled to a retest by my mistake but and by theirs because I never understood when I was signing up for this could you let me know what the consequences is and what you can do for me
SCAM alert! Book direct via www.gov.uk. Other sites act as cuckoos/parasites by piggy backing on the process and you end up paying double. Really nasty business as the majority of people they are targeting are just youngsters who are maybe a bit more naive when booming and paying for things and negotiating their way through official requirements.
Terrible company. Do not use they don't give you a second attempt as advertised. Best to book through the Government website.
They are scammers i paid 45 but when i went to test centre i wasnt booked.i have sent them several emails but no reply
Daughter booked her theory thinking it was the official site & we only realised when we saw how much. Cancelled straight away & contacted after seeing the credit statement. Total scammers - they won’t refund & don’t answer to numerous emails.
REFUND OUR MONEY!
Didnt check here before booking, now attempting to take a 2nd payment fraudulently, have reported to bank fraud team . Do not use these people
Don't use this company! Money taken and no test booked! Checked my statement and they've charged me 3 times!! Over £100 taken from my account! How are they still trading it's unbelievable!
I paid for unlimited resits and they won't let me resit. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
You are scammers. Charge double the cost! Can’t get in contact with them. Also can’t find any terms and conditions. Cancelled and tried to get a refund. Refund gone to their account. I’m absolutely annoyed and disgusted with this website’s deception and corruption. Reported to trading standards and action fraud. Don’t use this site!
DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!!
ABSOLUTE RIP OFF.
They charge £45 for a Theory test that costs £23 if booked direct through the official .gov site.
These type of sites should be made to warn and inform customers that they are paying for a service that is simple to use and can be done with minimal effort and there are other cheaper alternatives and this is NOT the official site.
If the financial services sector, of which I work in, acted in this manner and did not treat the customer fairly, the FCA would remove it's licence!
TheTheoryTest.co.uk is rated 1.04 based on 80 reviews