Tic2Toc Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Tic2Toc
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Tic2Toc made you happy

"I ordered a Armani watch on Tic2Toc Us, it says shipping takes 1-3days arrive, but apparently is all bullshit! 2weeks later I didn’t recieve anything, so I checked tracking number, I found out this actually ship from UK not US! and my watch already being returned back to UK! So, basically Tic2Toc US and Tic2Toc UK has no difference! Than why have another website? I start to thinking this might be a scam website! So I start to sending email to them, I hope I can get my money back, cause the watch already being sending back to them! BUT! Nobody answering me, nobody answer the phone call, nobody answer the email, I litelery send 10 emails to them everyday, and I trying to contact the shipping website too, but nobody answering at all! So I guess my money is gone, 250$, and yes, THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE!!!"
Are you Tic2Toc? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Tic2Toc receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY- you won't receive your item or your refund"
"I ordered a watch for my son's birthday, delivery arrived exactly on time. Website was easy to navigate and product as described. I will definitely use them again."
Tic2Toc is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews