Tic2Toc Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Tic2Toc

How would you rate Tic2Toc ?

"I ordered a Armani watch on Tic2Toc Us, it says shipping takes 1-3days arrive, but apparently is all bullshit! 2weeks later I didn’t recieve anything, so I checked tracking number, I found out this actually ship from UK not US! and my watch already being returned back to UK! So, basically Tic2Toc US and Tic2Toc UK has no difference! Than why have another website? I start to thinking this might be a scam website! So I start to sending email to them, I hope I can get my money back, cause the watch already being sending back to them! BUT! Nobody answering me, nobody answer the phone call, nobody answer the email, I litelery send 10 emails to them everyday, and I trying to contact the shipping website too, but nobody answering at all! So I guess my money is gone, 250$, and yes, THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE!!!"
"DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY- you won't receive your item or your refund"
"I ordered a watch for my son's birthday, delivery arrived exactly on time. Website was easy to navigate and product as described. I will definitely use them again."
Tic2Toc is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!