TickX Reviews

Read TickX Reviews

hello@tickx.co.uk

Tower 12,
Bridge Street

Tell us how TickX made you happy
good for finding cheapest tickets
Good work very fast
Fab & easy booking
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Easy to use and a fast way to book tickets
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Other ticketing and event tracking apps provide methods to import interests from local music collections. I do not use either Apple Music or Spotify so had to search for every artist that I was interested in tracking.
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Easy links to otherwise searchable sites, but would be good for to TickX to be able to sell its own tickets too surely ?? Or have I missed something ?
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Lots of gig info. Simple to use.
(Postbooking) - Posted 1 year ago
An easy way to buy concert tickets
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Tried to book tickets, had to register, and every time I try and log in it says there is something wrong !
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Great deals and easy to find tickets and information
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Great web on site to browse and munch over whats hipping atm,,groovy cats
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
I love that fact that you guys came on dragons Den & are doing so well. Well done. I love that you can type in any artist in the world & find out what is going on with them concert wise and you find the best priced tickets. Concert goers like me think this website is a dream!!
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Never used a site to buy theater tickets on line before and it was so simple I will use it again.
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Very clear platform, easy to navigate, like seating and stage view easy to see were you will sit to see the stage.
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Mostly good for ticket comparisons but occasionally artists have a lot more events with tickets still available than are listed on TickX so it can't be used as a sole source of event information as I would have hoped.
(Postbooking) - Posted 1 year ago
I'm so excited to have found this app. So many things I want to explore . The new year 2020 will be very eventful now thanks to Tickx
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
I booked an event for Aquarium night club last night and the venue was closed. I am finding it difficult to get back a refund.
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Mitchelle, I've had a look into this case and I can see that due to exceptional circumstances beyond their control, Club Aquarium were unable to open on the evening you tried to go. Please get in touch with us at hello@tickx.co.uk with your proof of purchase and we'll be able to advise further about who to contact for a refund. Thanks, Rory
Easy to use and great priced tickets.
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
It was quick, efficient and easy.
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Straight forward and easy to collect tickets and great show
TickX is rated 4.57 based on 624 reviews