tinyme.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend tinyme.co.uk
Read tinyme.co.uk Reviews
The clothing labels were adorable - my daughter and I had so much fun putting them on. Who knew ironing could be so enjoyable!
I bought a pack of stickers and iron on labels - the stickers are great but the labels do not stay on. We followed instructions and tried tweaking them but they just keep falling off.
The puzzle is absolutely beautiful. I can’t wait to give it to my daughter for Christmas.
Always great products. Great quality and great value for money. We have always used the stickers and name labels 😃. We come back year after year because we know what a great service and range of products there are.
I have bought two of the two sided name and alphabet puzzles . They were made so well, unique, educational and colourful. Both were very much appreciated. I will definitely buy them again. Thank you so much.
Amazing quality as always, brilliant!
There bag tags broke within half a term.
I bought a name jigsaw for my grandson. It is excellent quality and was delivered promptly. Very pleased with it.
I bought a multi pack of name stickers/labels for my daughter for her starting nursery, she is now in P7 and I am still using the same pack. I thought it was a little expensive at the time but in fact turned out to be fabulous value for money! Really handy for rainbows/brownies and guides too!

We bought the swim bags too, for the kids at first, but couldn't find anything better so bought 2 more for ourselves!
Excellent quality products good value
Sadly the labels all came off after the first wash even though I followed the instructions given when purchased.
Love the stickers, the choice of colours and the staying power of the iron on labels. I wish your promotions for back to school took into account the earlier start to school in Scotland - it’s really annoying to get promos or communications weeks after you’ve had to order things for school starting in August.
Fairly pleased with name puzzle, but not over the moon with it or the service, and on the pricey side for what it is
Well made product, good idea having child’s name on a puzzle board. Packaged well, delivery and communications also good. Thank you.
I’ve been disappointed with the quality of the stickers I’ve received most recently - the print quality is poor & slightly blurred, rather than beautifully crisp like the first packs I bought last year. The ‘scratch proof’ coating is also not as effective & the sticker on my sons water bottle is not holding up well at all, only a few months in to term. My daughters original sticker from last year is still going strong! What’s happened, TinyMe??
The name stickers have such lovely designs. Both the iron-on stickers for clothes and the sticky labels have stuck on really well and still look perfect despite having been in the washing machine or dishwasher.
I love the variety of pictures and colours available for labelling the kids' school and nursery stuff. BUT I would say that the iron on labels for clothing need improvement as they begin to lift up at the ends within a very short time of being ironed on. Within a few washes they need to be re-affixed which is difficult as removing a label leaves white marks behind. If they could sort this out I would give 5 stars.
Not sure you will want to print it but I will give a review as feedback anyway.
I have bought tickets since my daughter started school. I have found them nice to look at and they are OK with regards to the adhesiveness (although I have lost a few in the washing machine). This last order however has been really disappointing. The stickers weren't cut properly therefore they ripped when removed from the sheet and the majority have now (one half term in) got no name on as it has rubbed away. Really disappointing and I won't be ordering again. Thanks.
Photo magnets are very flimsy and my batch were printed upside down so that the top, discarded section was magnetic and the bottom row of photos were only half magnetic. Wouldn’t buy any more. Haven’t tried the iron-on labels yet.
Got exactly what I asked for.
tinyme.co.uk is rated 4.44 based on 872 reviews