Tilezz.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Tilezz.com

hello@tilezz.com

530 E Cerritos Ave

Tell us how Tilezz.com made you happy

Live Chat
"We purchased $2,900 worth of 2x8 Thassos tile. When we received it we began opening the boxes and going through the shipment and immediately realized almost the entire shipment was flawed. All of the tiles were different thicknesses. Many were chipped and many of them looked like a completely different tile. Huge variations. Some even had beveled edges. Most importantly, the thickness inconsistencies caused the tile be unusable. The owner was very difficult and tried forcing us to keep the tile. Very rude and unprofessional. We sent pictures and he kept trying to get out of making the return. Had to file a dispute with credit card company."
"Customer service is great. Good pricing and smooth delivery. I would recommend."
"Good customer service"
"Poor customer service"
"already wrote a review and send it"
"Very happy with overall experience. Service was helpful even on sample ordering. Product is really high quality. And I've never seen such a careful packaging in my life. This store has the largest variety of Thassos marble, great price and quality. I will definitely order here for my project."
"This tile is GORGEOUS and worth every penny. The basketweave is larger than many which makes the pieces of Carrara larger, as well as the black squares. Quality of tile is great, as is shipping speed and condition of tile upon arrival. Haven't moved into home yet, but as of install, the tile is perfection."
"I ordered two different sample mosaics that were similar. Unfortunately, the company did not identify which sample was which and I have had to figure it out in my own. When I had asked customer service for assistance they were not helpful. Other than that I am happy with the order and plan to order the mosaics I will be using through Tilezz."
"Exactly what i ordered! Thanks"
Tilezz.com is rated 3.78 based on 9 reviews