Tilezz.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilezz.com

hello@tilezz.com

530 E Cerritos Ave

Tell us how Tilezz.com made you happy
Horrible. I ordered tile on Wednesday, July 29th and Tilezz did not keep it's ship in one to two days. The item wasn't picked up by UPS until Aug 3rd. I called and said this was an urgent order a couple of times. I could have paid more at another site and had it get here in a timely fashion. Disappointed.
I reeeeely want to order tile from this company, but so far things seem pretty dicey. There is never anyone on the chat no matter what time of day we try (if there is, s/he's ignoring all attempts to communicate!). Tried calling to get the measurements on a basketweave tile but the person said they're all generally the same size and gave me a measurement that was clearly impossible, based on the sq foot info. Placed a sample order almost a week ago and have heard absolutely nothing (but they promptly charged the credit card). Also tried emailing, but no response.
Hi Bill. We found your sample order and I see that it was delivered on July 29th. So it was delivered as promised. It want delayed or shipped late. We take 1-2 business days to process the orders and couple days for samples to be delivered to client. You asked us size of dots on Basketweave through our live chat and we replied back to you. I remember personally talking to you at least twice. So I'm not sure which miscommunication you're referring to. If you have any other question, you can always reach us out at hello@tilezz.com.

Thanks
Daniel
Tilezz.com
We purchased $2,900 worth of 2x8 Thassos tile. When we received it we began opening the boxes and going through the shipment and immediately realized almost the entire shipment was flawed. All of the tiles were different thicknesses. Many were chipped and many of them looked like a completely different tile. Huge variations. Some even had beveled edges. Most importantly, the thickness inconsistencies caused the tile be unusable. The owner was very difficult and tried forcing us to keep the tile. Very rude and unprofessional. We sent pictures and he kept trying to get out of making the return. Had to file a dispute with credit card company.
Poor customer service