tinyme.sg Reviews

of reviewers recommend tinyme.sg
Read tinyme.sg Reviews
Bought for a good deal. Will be useful when I send my baby to infantcare.
Received the Iron-on labels and bag tag in good condition...
The iron-on labels remains in good condition after around 5 wash...
good quality, a bit slow delivery. stickers are mostly smaller sized
Good customer service. Query answered quickly and I was then able to order for delivery overseas without any problem.
Love the labels but given that I bought 3 sets, I thought the packaging could have been better. It was quite a squeeze to pack all 3 sets into one folder. And it would have been nice to have more parchment papers given for the iron on labels
The quality of the printed pictures are not as good as we thought
I love the personalized diary for my girl. Staff was also very friendly with my enquires.
Fantastic quality and fabulous service
Love the quality and design of the labels. I've placed multiple orders, and will definitely continue to order more!
Love the stickers! Plenty of designs to choose from, and great assortment of the different types and sizes for various surfaces too. These stickers will be used for a long, long time.
Super cute stickers and good quality, love them!
Did not stick well on my son’s school uniform (dry fit material)

Especially the bigger label for iron on. Very disappointing.
Very helpful customer service staff. Stickers turn out to be very nice
Great quality product. Will reorder again. Delivery takes time since its shipped rrom Melbourne.
Great service
The stickers are lovely and it is my repeated purchase from them!
lovely calendar, exactly like the pictures!
Some of the stickers came water damaged.
Nothing short of awesome! The labels work great on all the specified materials (which is basically almost all materials we commonly use) and they really are scratch free and don't peel easily! Other than my iron on labels melting partially when we accidentally ironed over while ironing clothes, the labels are great! Customer service is really responsive and helpful too.
Excellent quality sticker name labels and bag tags πŸ‘
tinyme.sg is rated 4.14 based on 49 reviews