Titanium-Jewelry.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Titanium-Jewelry.com

Tell us how Titanium-Jewelry.com made you happy

Brenda Johnston
"I bought a mans Titanium floating diamond ring sometime in 2007. My husband absolutely loves the ring and I thought over time that I would buy one for myself, so imagin my surprise when the same ring is being discontinued and a wonderful price on top of that; I had to get that ring and it actually fit. Now, we both match with our rings and a perfect match with our Rado watches. I’m sad to see such a beautiful and classic design being discontinued. My sincere thanks for your support and helping me to get this ring. I wish you all great success in the future. I am ecstatic with this ring!"
Amber Nicole Dilger
"I fell in love with the ring online, but had questions. The customer support team was very helpful and available, and oh-so-nice! I had the ring on my finger within days. I'm very happy with my ring and the entire purchasing experience."
Marianne Foote
"This is the second time I have sent my husband's wedding ring in. The staff are courteous, helpful, no questions asked and they make the ring look like new. I am so glad we purchased his ring here. great business."
"Rings are very nice, ordered similar rings several years ago that were more expensive that did not look as nice. The fit was perfect."
Hello Candy,
So happy you like your new rainbow titanium rings! We think they are beautiful and priced just right too!
"I was asked to write a review for an item I ordered but have not yet received? What else could I rate it? Why was I sent an e-mail asking for a review when I don't have the product to review ( said in a " Jerry Seinfeld" voice)?"
Hello Kevin,

So sorry that you were emailed a review request before you received the product to review. That is horrible! Somehow, our automated review system lost the correct settings and emails were sent out upon order placement, not order shipment. Horribly frustrating! And I apologize for this.

We have our IT person working on this and should be fixed in a day or two.

I hope you do LOVE your jewelry once you receive it!

Thanks for the feedback,
Ron Yates
"I had an issue with my wedding band and,the wonderful staff at Titanium Jewelry.com we’re very prompt and helpful on getting it resolved. E. Pruckno Barneveld NY"
"It was kind of confusing at first to figure out how to order, but the customer's service is fantastic!!"
"Shipped promptly. Exactly as shown. Awesome bracelet!"
So glad you are happy with your new titanium bracelet! Thanks for the feedback Adrian. Looking forward to helping you again.
"Very good quality. In hands look great😊"
"My tungsten/platinum wedding ring purchased approx. 9 years ago, broke while on vacation. I contacted Titanium Jewelry.com, who stated they would replace the ring. They were incredibly helpful, and also discovered on the initial order that there was reorder on the size. Was a great catch, and provided a one transaction deal. New ring looks great! A great company that stands by their customers and products. Thanks Pete."
Hello Pete - Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We sure do appreciate great customers like you!
"So beautiful and comfortable! I love Titanium-Jewelry.com! Got our wedding rings here in 2004 (still love them!) and I just bought a ring for my daughter. She loves it! Thank you!"
"Good place to buy jewelry from."
"One of the best and smarter purchase I've made!! They delivered the ring as asked and on time! My husband has had his ring for 2yrs now. Yes I had to use the life time warranty and they do EXACTLY what they say!"
"The rings are amazing"
So glad to be able to help you Sarah!
Thank you so much Sarah for taking time to leave a review. We love our customers!
"I've been looking for this bracelet for many years. Finally, found it!"
"I recently ordered a man's titanium bracelet and almost immediately after placing my order the website sent me a coupon for 10 percent off. I contacted the good folks in customer service and they applied the 10 percent coupon and refunded me the difference. Wonderful customer service. Can't wait to get my bracelet. I will definitely do business with titanium-jewelry.com again."
"Quick & fast delivery."
"Your employee, Ron Yates, was extremely helpful in getting me another titanium curb link bracelet that I once had. Mine was recently stolen and I loved it so much that I wanted to replace it, but it was discontinued. Ron was able to get a few more of them and I am very grateful. Ron went above and beyond. Thanks Ron!"
It was my pleasure to help you Brian! I hope you enjoy your (new!) titanium bracelet for many years to come.

- Ron Yates
"Fast shipping, excellent quality ring. Very happy with purchase!"
I am so happy we had this ring left. And you got the LAST ONE!! I picked out our best 1/4ct diamond for your ring too! :-)
"We replaced an 11 year old wedding ring that had been damaged. The turnover time was minimal, customer service excellent and the new ring is gorgeous!!! Thank you for your lifetime warranty."
Thank you Kathleen for taking your time to leave a review. Glad to help you get your Triton tungsten ring replaced. Look forward to helping you again! :-)

- Ron Yates
"We live in Australia and the few times i have dealt with Scott from Titanium have been a pleasure. Nothing has been too hard for him to organise. We are very happy with the service and will continue to check your website if we are after any jewellery. thanks for the great customer service. Kayley"
Thank you Kayley for taking the time to leave a nice review! :-)

We really appreciate being able to help you. It is a privilege.
"Perfect product"