Titanium-Jewelry.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Titanium-Jewelry.com

How would you rate Titanium-Jewelry.com ?

(optional)

Verified Buyer
"I bought a mans Titanium floating diamond ring sometime in 2007. My husband absolutely loves the ring and I thought over time that I would buy one for myself, so imagin my surprise when the same ring is being discontinued and a wonderful price on top of that; I had to get that ring and it actually fit. Now, we both match with our rings and a perfect match with our Rado watches. I’m sad to see such a beautiful and classic design being discontinued. My sincere thanks for your support and helping me to get this ring. I wish you all great success in the future. I am ecstatic with this ring!"
Amber Nicole Dilger
Amber Nicole Dilger
Verified Buyer
"I fell in love with the ring online, but had questions. The customer support team was very helpful and available, and oh-so-nice! I had the ring on my finger within days. I'm very happy with my ring and the entire purchasing experience."
Marianne Foote
Marianne Foote
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have sent my husband's wedding ring in. The staff are courteous, helpful, no questions asked and they make the ring look like new. I am so glad we purchased his ring here. great business."
"I've been looking for this bracelet for many years. Finally, found it!"
Dan Clement
Verified Buyer
"I recently ordered a man's titanium bracelet and almost immediately after placing my order the website sent me a coupon for 10 percent off. I contacted the good folks in customer service and they applied the 10 percent coupon and refunded me the difference. Wonderful customer service. Can't wait to get my bracelet. I will definitely do business with titanium-jewelry.com again."
Marilyn Reese
"Quick & fast delivery."
Brian West
Verified Buyer
"Your employee, Ron Yates, was extremely helpful in getting me another titanium curb link bracelet that I once had. Mine was recently stolen and I loved it so much that I wanted to replace it, but it was discontinued. Ron was able to get a few more of them and I am very grateful. Ron went above and beyond. Thanks Ron!"
It was my pleasure to help you Brian! I hope you enjoy your (new!) titanium bracelet for many years to come.

- Ron Yates
"Fast shipping, excellent quality ring. Very happy with purchase!"
Verified Buyer
I am so happy we had this ring left. And you got the LAST ONE!! I picked out our best 1/4ct diamond for your ring too! :-)
"We replaced an 11 year old wedding ring that had been damaged. The turnover time was minimal, customer service excellent and the new ring is gorgeous!!! Thank you for your lifetime warranty."
Thank you Kathleen for taking your time to leave a review. Glad to help you get your Triton tungsten ring replaced. Look forward to helping you again! :-)

- Ron Yates
Brooke Chin
Verified Buyer
"We live in Australia and the few times i have dealt with Scott from Titanium have been a pleasure. Nothing has been too hard for him to organise. We are very happy with the service and will continue to check your website if we are after any jewellery. thanks for the great customer service. Kayley"
Thank you Kayley for taking the time to leave a nice review! :-)

We really appreciate being able to help you. It is a privilege.
"Perfect product"
Paula Gordin
Verified Buyer
"I found exactly what I was looking for at a great price."
"product came as ordered and on time and e-mail questions were responded to promptly."
"Very professional and personable, took care of everything."
Gabe Smith
Verified Buyer
"They bent over backward to work with me on shipping and getting me the product I wanted. Scott Mackey was awesome."
"I got what i ordered and it was Fast delivery. No b.s.!"
"I lost my wedding band while surfing and needed to get a new ring asap. The staff and artists did an excellent job to make me happy and got the ring to me safe and sound."
"Fast shipping, great communication, excellent selection to choose from!!"
"The ring I got for my husband 4 years ago was perfect. My husband is a fireman and an avid hunter and wore it religiously until the rope started to fray. I emailed titanium jewelry and they replaced the ring for free. So amazing. He will be more thoughtful with this one!"
Jose Bautista
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased several items from titanium-jewelry and have always been satisfied with my purchases."
It is always a pleasure to help you Jose. Thank you very much!!
"easy, timely, nicely presented, well protected in shipping. Thank you!"
Carol Kennison
Verified Buyer
"On-line chat for a special order was helpful. Called to place the order, extremely organized, helpful and item arrived as promised on time! Beautiful ring for my husband's 25th Wedding Anniversary gift!"
Titanium-Jewelry.com is rated 4.84 based on 481 reviews