TokyoTreat Insights

TokyoTreat have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Happiness Grade

Price - Excellent

95.77%
Industry Average
" Great selection, only on my first box of a 12month subscription. Price is a little on the high side for what it is, but definitely an interesting assortment of products that I wouldn't think to buy even if they'd been available in New Zealand. "
- Troy
" I love how they took care in packing my crate, the treats were so yummy!!! The thing I don’t like is how it’s 52 Australian dollars a months for a premium create that’s a ridiculous high price I can’t afford! "
- Shaha
" what i love about tokyo treat is that the customer service is excellent when i have a question and that there is a variety of fantastic treats to taste, not to mention the bonuses we get from streaks or coupons. the prices are reasonable for the products, so i whole-heartedly recommend it "
- fotini
Write your review on TokyoTreat

Delivery - Fast

97.37%
Industry Average
" This was my first delivery, so it took a bit long to come to my location. But I just got my box, and I am ecstatic! There’s lots of variety. Just be patient, it may take a while to get to your location if you’re just starting out. "
- Anonymous
" TokyoTreat has impeccable customer service, I picked up a subscription on a very good deal! Efficient delivery service too. "
- Anonymous
" Delivery seems to take an age, but once you have a subscription up and running they come once a month, and you don't really notice the delay. "
- Mark
94.59%
- fotini
" The products were fun and unique and the customer service is impeccable. "
- Kerri S.