Tophatter Reviews

07AM
7AM

440-666-8655

bretth@tophatter.com

Tell us how Tophatter made you happy

"Bought a product around 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it."
Are you Tophatter? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Tophatter receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I received an item where the mount broke. I wrote to tell them and they didn't have replacement parts but refunded my money without me returning the item. I was glad I didn't have to go through the hassle of returning something when it wasn't my fault."
"Great products and fast customer service! Just be sure to check out their policies before you bid so you understand how it all works."
"This a 90 sec auction site. Most of the product descriptions are iffy if not just downright deceptive. Alloy WallyE toy is nothing but plastic. Crystal ball that appears to be 5 - 6 inches in diameter is in accuality only 4-5 cm in diameter. Pic of an Ebay type Die-Cast Bumble Transformer - $30-$38 on Ebay - $8-$10 average bid price + shipping on Tophatter is a 4" cheap plastic hot wheel type . Stay away from these guys. Buyer/Bidder beware. Think I'm going to dispute 90 percent of the items purchased from his site."
"Their auction site is probably the easiest to use and they appear to have some very good deals. However, be careful ... some items are identical to those sold on eBay so check out the pricing before you bid. Finally, a lot of the items are located overseas, I just bought a multimeter that will arrive around mid May (its not even mid April yet!) then I found the identical model for the same price I had paid in stock in the UK! I would use again but be cautious as to what I buy."
Ted
"Moves very fast, yet is easy to use. Merchandise was shipped and delivered as advertised. Great prices and quality goods. Did I mention Easy? Only thing would make it better might be voice command...."hey Tophatter""
"Extremely easy to return products that do not meet published descriptions. Immediate refunds on returns."
"Absolutely brilliant website and quality of items excellent and prices so reasonable. Customer services definitely gets a gold star every time."
"Bought a set of sheets at the auction, softest sheets I've ever had, no lie. The color (blue) issue a beautiful shade, not pale, not deep, just a nice shade. Will bid again when these sheets come up for auction again."
"Le principe de ventes aux enchères en 90 secondes est excellent. Mais la pauvre qualité des produits reçus comparée aux photos et à la description des articles sur le site est vraiment désolant. C’est limite une arnaque. Les prix afichés sont très largement surestimés, voir fantaisistes !!! La valeur des frais de port étant parfois supérieure à la valeur réelle de l’objet. Bref, je n’y retournerai plus."
Tophatter is rated 3.60 based on 10 reviews