Torque King 4x4 Reviews

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Pete M
"Great company! Everything you need for drivetrain and more. One stop shop! Will be ordering again for my 95 OBS 7.3L powerstroke. Ordered a manual on CD and it made my life much easier. Thanks Torque King!!!"
Javin G
"Got axle parts that no one else could get, and they came surprisingly quick! I’m very happy with this company."
Richard L
"They know their stuff!!"
Verified Buyer
"Building T-bucket and wanted to install old style steering arm to spindles, these flush fitting grease zerk fittings were ideal as standard grease nipples stuck out too far. Also brought the grease gun adapter. Excellent service and delivery also from Torque King. Denis - Australia"
Eugene C
"everything was as advertised. will shop with them in the future"
STEVEN E
"Awesome service."
Eugene C
"Received my order as expected. Perfect fit. Good customer service πŸ‘"
Lawrence E
"Excellent service. Very helpful tech info. Thanks"
Brian S
"I was trying to find a nut for my transfer case output shaft 10 spline with no luck then I ended up finding torque king. I emailed them asking if they had what I was looking for and they did I was skeptical because I ordered from other places and recieved the wrong nut, he assured me this was the correct part, so I ordered and he was correct. Happy they shipped their business card because i will be ordering from them again. Thanks guys !!"
BROTHER J
"Recently changed from a 47RH automatic to a NV4500 manual in my 95 Dodge 3500 Cummins 4x4 Dually. When doing this, the input shaft of the (NP241DHD) transfer case has to change to match. Torque King had the right guy on the phone that knew exactly what I needed using the transfer case ID tag. Had the part the next day..part slipped in as it should. Tech was great, Part was great, Delivery was great..made in USA...Thankful to Torque King"
Jack C
"Great customer service."
MSG T
"As promised. Completely satisfied."
Verified Buyer
"It’s important to me to have Quality brands, also all in one spot. you also sell everything in kits for instants my rear ujoint's all in one package with hardware. Love it. Keep it up."
Max L
"Correct parts in a timely manner. Very helpful on the phone. Thank You!"
Verified Buyer
"Good seller. High quality parts exactly what I ordered and worked perfect on my truck. Would recommend for sure."
Richard A
"The service over the phone was excellent. The response time to get my tool was excellent. The quality of this tool is excellent. The tool worked perfect for the job I was doing. Thank you Torque king 4x4!!"
Verified Buyer
"Lost a hub on the freeway, only needed 1. Torque king had 1 for purchase and came thru. Bitchin service, hub came quick and 1 ton is crawlin it up. Thanks torque king!!"
JASON W
"Only supplier to have the specific Dana 44 axleshaft seals I Had spent lots of time trying to match, Highly Recommended!!!!"
-->
"I ordered some parts for my truck one of them was wrong I payed for two day shipping because I needed it fast I called them back they took care of it awesome people to deal with. I will shop there again. THANKS TORQUE KING."
-->
"They were the only ones that identified two different styles of a nv271f, and had the parts I needed at a very fair price, ordered took four days with free shipping! Definitely going to be my “ go to “ for driveline parts."
Darren M
"Speedy shipping, easy to use web ordering and very good information for us old ford guys"
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 517 reviews