Torque King 4x4 Reviews

406-384-0270

sales@torqueking.com

7095 Commercial Ave

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

"Good seller. High quality parts exactly what I ordered and worked perfect on my truck. Would recommend for sure."
"Lost a hub on the freeway, only needed 1. Torque king had 1 for purchase and came thru. Bitchin service, hub came quick and 1 ton is crawlin it up. Thanks torque king!!"
"Only supplier to have the specific Dana 44 axleshaft seals I Had spent lots of time trying to match, Highly Recommended!!!!"
"Ordered some new wheel hubs for my truck. USPS had them sitting in Colorado for a few weeks and I get a notification that my parts were "disposed of" so I messaged customer support and they were quick to respond and send me out new parts. I am definitely pleased and will definitely continue shopping here!"
"Excellent customer service. Roy has a vast knowledge of the parts he sells and is very helpful. This level of customer service is not something you find much of these days"
"Good product"
"Thanks Was very impressed with parts and service, installed and working just fine!!!!!"
"Spoke with a tech over the phone concerned weather or not I was ordering the right part. He was very knowledgeable and assured me that I was. Thanks again. He was right!"
"Very impressed with the NV4500 wrench and how quickly I recieved it. Thanks very much."
"My first order with Torque king 4x4, and I received the wrong part, nobodies fault really. It just happens. I am sure that you are used to it! I want to commend Kyle for his professionalism and for helping me in every way to make it right. He is an asset to your operation. Everything is right now and I appreciate him assisting me. I would order from you guys again. Thank you Kyle. Steve"
"Great products, pricing and shipping. I tried auto parts stores and they didnt even know what a intermediate shaft bearing or seal was. Thanks guys everything i needed for repairs."
"Great website with easy to understand information high quality part and great shipping"
"Roy at torque king is straight awesome, had a seemingly impossible kind of fluke deal on an nv4500 and he explained the differences in the upgraded mainshaft and got me all set up to fix it right and keep on pushing power"
"Seal driver worked great, worth the money."
"Everything went well with the mailing and getting it in a very timely time."
"Extremely fast service and I have had a great experience each time I have made an order. Everything comes super well packaged. Highly recommended!"
"Great parts and customer service. Had everything I needed with fast shipping. Highly recommended!!!!"
"Had all the parts I needed at a reasonable price and had them within 2 days of ordering"
"Your staff was very knowledgeable on the parts I needed and shipping was fast, a lot better than some I’ve dealt with. Will do business with you again! Thank You!! Jim"
"It is great to see a company that has what you need in stock and is able to ship it out in a timely manner."
"Installation tool worked as described. Safest way to install seal, little pricey but worth it in the long run. Price is only reason I didn't give 5 stars."
"Roy Is great and knowledgable. Keep up the good work."
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.87 based on 133 reviews