Torque King 4x4 Reviews

sales@torqueking.com

7095 Commercial Ave

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Under an hour
"Building T-bucket and wanted to install old style steering arm to spindles, these flush fitting grease zerk fittings were ideal as standard grease nipples stuck out too far. Also brought the grease gun adapter. Excellent service and delivery also from Torque King. Denis - Australia"
Eugene C
"everything was as advertised. will shop with them in the future"
STEVEN E
"Awesome service."
"Always fast shipping. Great prices. Good company to work with for parts to keep my 1st Gen Dodge on the road. Their exploded views of parts with associated systems makes ordering everything even easier. Tech tips are great as well. Thank you."
"Parts and service are great. They caught an error I made in my order and called me to correct it. They even adjusting the shipping cost to save me money. Hard to find companies like this today. They are the best!"
"It was nice being able to buy an entire kit that has everything I needed."
"The right parts for a good price and very fast shipping"
"Prompt service. Product shipped immediately! That's what I like!"
"right part for right price and fast shipping"
"Awesome customer service highly recommend!!"
"Sent me the wrong seal twice 40 dollars wasted went on amazon and found the right one in 2 minutes for 10 dollars"
"Fast delivery of my parts and I would order again from this company!!"
"Fast shipping, great product"
"I ordered a part for my NP203 transfercase, the output thrust washer and I got the part no problem but it was not the part I needed, I emailed them requesting help to get the right part and never got a reply, that was a few weeks ago. Poor customer service."
"Good place to buy your stock and aftermarket parts. Great customer service"
"Part doesn't fit. Need to know the return method. Haven't received any email back regarding this"
Hi, our return details are listed on our website but give us a call 406-384-0270
"I was having a hard time finding the right front and axle kit for my 03 ram, these guys had it shipping was fast and everything was well packaged. I called in with a tech question and received a timely response from a tech. Excellent company"
"I ordered a limited slip differential and all the bearings and bolts I would need to upgrade my 2012 Ram 2500 11.5 inch rearend on a Friday, Fedex delivered all the parts the next Friday(Thursday was the 4th of July). Excellent service, got everything I ordered and was driving the truck a day later!"
"Roy was awesome , I questioned the size of the hub due to having problems with another online order I placed and got the wrong parts . I asked simply can you measure the OD of the hub for me and Roy did just that , told me the info I was wanting to hear so I placed the order and it shipped that same day . The only regret I have , is that I didnt have him overnight the package, but that's on me. I still got it exactly when he said . I appreciate your effort and your knowledge, cuz incompetence just dont cut it with me . Thanks Roy and thanks Torque King 4x4."
"There is more information in your manuals than I expected. They are very helpful."
"Another good experience with Torque King. Parts arrived as ordered in reasonable time. Tech support is knowledgable and always willing to help. These guys are my go-to for truck parts."
"Great dealing with you!"
"Had all the parts and was shipped out very fast! Thank you!"
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.78 based on 430 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access