Torque King 4x4 Reviews

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Jack C
"Great customer service."
MSG T
"As promised. Completely satisfied."
"It’s important to me to have Quality brands, also all in one spot. you also sell everything in kits for instants my rear ujoint's all in one package with hardware. Love it. Keep it up."
"Excellent service, very friendly staff."
"Had what I needed good price fast shipping"
"Quick service. Fast delivery."
"Excellent source, fast shipping. A+++++"
"Amazing product and quick shipping"
"Found application specific bolts here after several searches and visits to local vendors. Price was, I felt reasonable, with no other vendors to compare to. Ordered on the 7th at 5pm, paid for normal shipping, and was very surprised to have FedEx knock on my door on the 8th, less than 24 hours later. The website could use some work, but the availability of specific and obscure parts makes up for it"
"Great product great website really fast shipping and great service!! Really helped me get my 1985 dodge w150 back on the road!"
"I was impressed by the quality of the product looks as good as o.e. And as rough as delivery are theses days came in in great shape"
"I would recommend to anyone, they have great products, the customer service is great, I will purchase many more products for them"
"A very good, clearly and attractively presented website."
"Very hard to find gaskets that fit the GM 14 Bolt FF axle shaft flanges. They fit perfectly and of good material. I would buy again."
"Awesome to work with and very knowledgeable!"
"Excelent source for hd ard to find drive train parts with excelent tech notes. Everything is cross referenced for ease of locating relative parts and tools. Will be doing much more business here."
"I ordered two replacement yokes for my 06 Dodge. The website was very informative and easy to find the correct yoke for my application. Everything was reasonable priced. Parts were shipped on time. Great service all around will definitely be using you guys again for any other driveline needs I have."
"I was trying to find a nut for my transfer case output shaft 10 spline with no luck then I ended up finding torque king. I emailed them asking if they had what I was looking for and they did I was skeptical because I ordered from other places and recieved the wrong nut, he assured me this was the correct part, so I ordered and he was correct. Happy they shipped their business card because i will be ordering from them again. Thanks guys !!"
"The best and most knowledgeable 4x4 place I've ever dealt with!"
"got fast delivery and everything worked fine thanks"
"Fast Service Knowledgeable about products"
"Fast shipping and correct parts, can’t ask for anything more!"
"Good service, got parts and everything works"
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.85 based on 278 reviews