Torque King 4x4 Reviews

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Joel M
"Yes very pleased with the fact that you offer OEM parts for a reasonable price for my 95 Dodge with only 218,000 miles. Prefer spicer Parts over some aftermarket parts. Living in a more rural part of Colorado its hard to find OEM parts without going through the Dealerships. Preform my vehicle maintenance myself. Thank you!"
Robert B
"I ordered front axle seals for my 2014 RAM 3500 4x4 it came with 2seals and the install tool and it work flawlessly and was real easy to use. Install of the seals literally minutes. The staff was friendly and gave me good tips on how to use the tool. I will always use Torque King 4x4 for all my drivetrain work. Couldn't be happier. Thanks guys!!!"
"Great Service & Advice! I don't know why it took me so long to discover Torque King...but better late than never! I intend on purchasing more parts/tools in the near future!"
"I have nothing bad to say....i had a very good experience with you guys...very knowledgable...and you know your stuff. I will tell my freinds about my experience here. And thanks again!!!"
"Great deal fast shipping thanks been looking for this item for over a year it was a little pricey but worth it thank you"
"One of the easiest companies to deal with , had everything I needed in stock and the shipping was super fast. Highly recommend and I will definitely be shopping with them again !"
"Great shipping arrived on time and as described"
"Very easy to deal with, great communication and fast shipping."
"Exactly what I needed and received quicker than expected! Thank you."
"Very professional on the phone knew exactly what part I needed got it ordered and sent to me within two days very knowledgeable I recommend calling torque king 4 x 4 for any part needed"
"Fast shipping"
"Arrived on time, quality higher than expected"
"I believe the fellow that helped me was Ray, he treated me very well and was knowlegdable about the part that I needed, he is an asset to your business, I will do business with you in the future"
"Quick and easy. Quality parts"
"GREAT PEOPLE ! TORQUE KING 4X4."
"I’m happy with the product"
"Two things: 1. More technical information on the installation of the purchased parts would be nice. Many of these items are for older vehicles and information is not readily available, even via internet. 2. As a Canadian purchaser, I paid shipping and handling to Torque King 4x4 when purchasing items. As a warning to Canadian customers, you will be charged another additional $20 to $40 (Can) from UPS or FedEx for import duties/handling/broker fees, prior to receiving your parts. This could have been made a bit clearer at onset of purchase. I would recommend locating a local source for parts, if possible."
"Fast shipment. Front inner axle seal kit made changing the axle seals on my 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 easy!!! Thank you!"
"Worked great. Thanks!"
"Perfect tool to install the seals in my Dana 44. Fast shipping also"
"Very prompt delivery and communication."
"They had the right part at the right price with VERY fast service. I'll be a repeat customer."
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.80 based on 618 reviews