Torque King 4x4 Reviews

406-384-0270

sales@torqueking.com

7095 Commercial Avenue

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy
Order was filled and arrived ahead of time. Great service!
Thank you for the good quality correct parts and fast shipping. I was concerned I would not find the parts I needed for my Dana Spicer 44/60 hubs but you guys had exactly what I needed. Thanks again, Michael Tipton
It is a great made tool which is easy to use. The package came faster than anyone I have purchased from before.
Sales ordering was efficient and rapid in their response. Order shipped within 24 hours.

The ultimate test will be how all the assembled parts work in the NV 4500 that I am rebuilding.
Provided the exact part and shipped quickly. I will definitely keep this company for future purchases. Not the company but USPS was extremely slow in package delivery.
I had quite a hard time getting ahold of this company, but they were nothing but great to deal with. I had ordered the wrong part twice, and they helped me find the correct part and even helped me in returning the wrong parts. Their website has tons of information about their parts, common issues and even trouble shooting your vehicle. Would definitely recommend.
I am pleasantly suprised by how well you follow up on your orders
Got all the right parts that I needed everything work good
Packaged well, exactly what I ordered, on time.
Got my parts for my ho52 quick info was good for me to know that it was correct for my axle and great service
Excellent
Parts came quick and the help I got at customer service before I ordered was very helpful. Thanks,
Very engaged shop with an exzellent consultation 😘 !
You guys always seem to have what I need when no one else does. Prices seem just a little high once you add in shipping, but I can't find what I need elsewhere online.
Fast shipping, great products, definitely doing business with you again... Thank you
Ordered the parts I needed couldnt find them anywhere else and they worked great
Fast delivery, parts in stock. Good price
Shipped quickly and exactly as described.
Great selection and helpful information and interactive diagrams to help you find just what you need.
Knew what I needed and got it shipped.
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.74 based on 2,092 reviews