Torque King 4x4 Reviews

406-384-0270

sales@torqueking.com

7095 Commercial Ave

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy
It was easy to find the exact part I needed for my 04 Ram 2500 and the part was delivered on time.
Wonderful business item was described perfect and I received it a day earlier!!!!
I got my items earlier than scheduled and was exact description and worded as described.. awesome
Order all my stuff to rebuild my Dana 60 and everything came packaged amazing and looks like great Dana or oem quality. Definitely recommend!!
Ordered 5 quarts of fluid for an NV4500 transmission and 1 stud for the 241 transfer case. It was nice to get everything from the same place. One gripe was that I ordered them in two separate orders over the weekend and asked for them to be shipped in the same box as they weren’t being shipped out until the following Monday. I was still charged shipping for both orders even though they were shipped in the same box. Plus $6 shipping was a little much for a 2 inch long bolt, but what can you do when it’s needed ASAP.
Very helpful with my Dana 60 front axle problem.
... thanks to Roy for being patient with me and knowing exactly what I needed for my truck...and the rest of your employees for helping me...you went out of your way to help out...I will suggest your business to other car and truck owners because of your good service...thanks again...
Still havent received my package
Great product, support and shipping
Recieved the correct parts right on time thumbs up all the way....
Good selection, fast shipping. Got what I wanted
I needed to rebuild a ball and socket joint on the double Cardan constant velocity u joint assembly on my 1999 F250 Super Duty front drive shaft. All the parts vendors kept showing a Spicer type replacement, which looked nothing like what I had. I found Torque King on the internet, and they showed a possible repair kit that looked like mine. I contacted Roy at Torque King, and he explained that Ford had made two possible CV joints; one by Dana/Spicer and the other by Saginaw. I had one of the few Saginaw types. The parts were shipped and arrived quickly, and the problem was solved. Great, friendly service at a reasonable price!
great service and product line
My parts were exactly what I ordered. Ray was very helpful in helping me make sure what I needed. I would recommend torque king to everyone. My truck is back hard at work with the parts from torque king. Thanks!
You all were very professional you what you were talking about you done good
Awesome help!!! Spent lots of time to figure correct gears for us. Thank you
Always satisfied with customer service and the parts, themselves.
service was great on the phone and items were time i will give you company a 5 star-rating
Great product great pricing fast shipping
Still waiting for my part after 2 weeks