Torque King 4x4 Reviews

406-384-0270

sales@torqueking.com

7095 Commercial Avenue

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
very quick service
I ordered several items for my old 1996 Dodge Dana 80 rear end and Dana 60 front front diff. The parts came very quick. I actually made 2 orders within a short period of time. I really liked all the additional info on the parts on their web site. I have not had time to actually install these parts on my pickup but that's on me. Also unfortunately we Americans have this Chinese Virus thing going on. So, stay safe everyone and I hope Torque King survives these crazy times. It's really good to have great a great business we can order parts from.
Taking a quick respond to my enquirer delivery, made a good impression upon your organization. Samir Musa
Great experience I'll definitely recommend it.
TYLER WAS COURTEOUS, SPEEDY AND ACCURATE. ALL PARTS WERE QUALTY BUILT. SHIPPING WAS SEAMLESS. I WILL DEFINATELY ORDER AGAIN AND WILL PASS THE WORD AROUND TO FRIENDS WHO OWN DIESELS.
Excellent. Seal driver works well.
Seriously, these guys have everything, quality parts, great prices, expert customer service. Would highly recommend, these folks have earned my business!
Fast shipping Excellent parts.. Thx
Very helpful , I would parts from you again.
I found Torque King one of the easiest sites, and ordering procedures as well. I found the parts I needed, ordered, and paid extremely cleanly and neatly. I received the parts on time, and was advised of the packing , shipping, and delivery. I will advise fellows to use Torque King 4X4 for their builds.
Order came as wanted.
Fast shipping! The spindle fit perfectly! Thank you!
Part worked well for me. Hope to order in the near future. Thanks
Great company to work with. Great service, including warranty items. Highly recommended.
The way the tool was described made me think it would work to press a pinion bearing on a Dana 30. It does not
Professional, polite and very prompt - did their very best to locate parts for my order! Gladly do business with them again!
Thank you so much for your help. Needed a transfer case front output shaft seal for my '92 Cummins and could not find it anywhere. You guys had it, shipped it overnight and all is well. Really appreciate your company.
Parts came lightening quick with lowest price I could find. Genuine Timken bearings. Great company to deal with.
The bearing kit I ordered was exactly what I needed. It came right away. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because I feel like you need more gear marking compound than they provide. And if you could offer a tutorial video with it that would make getting it right much easier. When you search the internet for examples of the differential I'm working on you can't find any
Extremely well made, prompt shipping and most importantly, it fits...not always true of what’s on-line today
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 1,281 reviews