Torque King 4x4 Reviews

406-384-0270

sales@torqueking.com

7095 Commercial Ave

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy
Great price, quick service, and awesome customer service
Great customer service! Parts were correct and arrived on time. I will definitely be a return customer!!
What can I say top notch business which starts with the staff! The staff was absolutely fantastic! Kept in the loop and overnighted like I asked to do. They even called and told me it was shipped! Oh by the way the product worked to perfection! Thanks again!
They shipped fast and the bolts look better then oem !!!!!!
good price and shipping
Got exactly what I ordered and it showed up when it was supposed to.
Good prices and fast shipping
Great service, great selection of parts. I called for an idea I had and the staff looked into it and called me back to give suggestions. Very happy with my experience
GREAT SERVICE THANKS
The part came quick and was exactly what I needed. Only place that had it in stock
Worked great...!
great web site
Excellent products and very knowledgable staff to help with any technical questions. Super fast shipping to Canads.
The parts were exactly what you said they were. And the disable and installation was a big help!
They were the only place I could find who had this exact fit part. It was a special order item, but didn't take very long to receive. Customer service was also excellent. They called me when placing my online order to make sure I was aware of the special order timeline. They also responded quickly when I sent a message via Facebook asking how much longer I could expect. A few days later, my parts are here and fit exactly as expected. Thank you!
Fantastic service and got exactly what i needed. Delivered early as well which was a big help.
Just what the Car Doctor needed!!!
I recently ordered my parts from Torque King as everyone else say the rear output bushing is discontinued ('07 Mega cab) or back ordered. Not only did Torque King have the item in stock the shipping time was exceptionally fast (I'm in Canada). Torque King 4x4 is my "go to" shopping site from now on.
Good parts. Everything fit. Shipped asap. The website has a lot of good info on it that helped alot. Mike Phoenix Az
Quick delivery of a Jeep part I couldn’t find anywhere else.
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 1,020 reviews