Torque King 4x4 Reviews

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
TIM H
"If you own a 4WD daily driver truck that spends most of it's time off the beaten path, you will need to give their guys a call! They got me the new parts for my transfer case QUICK! Thanks for the great service! My new favorite place for full size Jeep tranny parts!"
Joel M
"Yes very pleased with the fact that you offer OEM parts for a reasonable price for my 95 Dodge with only 218,000 miles. Prefer spicer Parts over some aftermarket parts. Living in a more rural part of Colorado its hard to find OEM parts without going through the Dealerships. Preform my vehicle maintenance myself. Thank you!"
Robert B
"I ordered front axle seals for my 2014 RAM 3500 4x4 it came with 2seals and the install tool and it work flawlessly and was real easy to use. Install of the seals literally minutes. The staff was friendly and gave me good tips on how to use the tool. I will always use Torque King 4x4 for all my drivetrain work. Couldn't be happier. Thanks guys!!!"
"I have order parts for several different vehicles and they have always had them in stock, and shipping is fast. Have talk to Roy on several occasions on projects I was working on and he has given me good advice on parts that I would need and special procedures to follow to complete job right. Butch"
"As always, fast delivery of exactly what I needed."
"Lucky to find Torque King! They had several hard-to-find parts to fit an old Trail Duster with a Full-time NP203 transfer case. They were very helpful when I had questions. They really know the stuff they sell, so you won't waste your time with someone on the phone who can only read a script."
"Hey guys the tool worked great , after I destroyed 5 seals trying to install with whatever I had that somewhat fit the seal and housing... I came across this co. " Torque Kings 4X4 " This is the only place that found the seal installation tool for my 1990 Jeep (xj) Cherokee Dana 30 . There was only problem with the tool it needs 1 more nut included in the kit to double nut the threaded rod on the outside end , to keep the threaded rod from turning while installing the seal . After all that said this is a must have tool it works worth every dime .... Thanks Randy D."
"Items arrived quickly and exactly as ordered. No complaints at all. Will shop here again."
"The needle bearings were shipped and received quickly. Have recommended this company to another already"
"It’s what we ordered, but it was the wrong size . We need a transmission yolk for a Chevy 3500 HD 4x4 duallly If u have that we’ll order it"
"Super awesome service and speed. Plus the parts were the cheapest I could find."
"My go to shop for all my NV4500 needs. Great customer service every time!"
"very well"
"Everything was perfect, best thing I did was buy the bearing and seal kit with the installation tools. Great product!!"
"I look forward to doing business with you in the future. You were quick to ship and very affordable. Thanks"
"Great products that will last will recommend to everyone I know and use torque king for future projects"
"Awsome customer service, great prices and fast delivery time."
"I had a concern about my order. I sent an email to Torque King 4x4. In no time I received a phone call from them resolving my concern. My order arrived and I am most satisfied with the service I received."
"Tool was shipped immediately, And even included a set of seals"
"I needed an axle part for my old dodge 4x4 truck. I received a perfect used part. Price was ok. No gouging going on at Torque King 4x4. Highly recommend."
"Good parts, did what they’re supposed to do. Thanks"
"Easy to order and quick shipping."
"Like always. Fast shipping and always has what I need. Thank you"
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 712 reviews